for He's Mine

2/16/2019 c1 Perplex
First off i'd like to thank you for adding to the Amagami universe, and not to mention writing it on one of the side character at that. Really good one-shot, captured the voices of the characters. Anyway thanks for the fic. )
9/2/2018 c1 g3Dqc
Veri n1c3WjKst0riRj
1/7/2015 c1 Guest
A shame you didnt continue this
10/16/2013 c1 Guest
Hey, I similarly just found Amagami SS and wanted far more. I really liked your story, but the only thing that bugged me was the part where Ayatsuji said the exact same thing to the teacher. Apart from that, this was really good. Keep up the excellent work.
8/12/2013 c1 Allus Ilvaldi
Actually, you should write some more, because this work of yours is something that I've been looking forward to ever since you started, so please finish it. okay?
7/4/2013 c1 Someone
No more chapters aw, I was liking this story its a shame good series like this hardly get any fanfics.
4/28/2013 c1 crono511
So update soon i love this story
1/9/2013 c1 5chronodekar
The idea is interesting. Fact-wise I have a nitpick, is Kurosawa in the same class as the other two? I had a feeling from the anime that she was in a different section. Still, its a minor matter.

Your writing is nice to read and _fits_ this story. But, this chapter is waay too short to get any idea. In fact, its at best an idea. Too little data here to really tell if I like it or not. Perhaps when you hit about 8k words (not including ANs), I'll be able to form a better opinion.

-chronodekar
1/7/2013 c1 Drgnknight
I just got finish watching the whole series and wanted to read some fanfic. I was a little disappointed in the amount of stories, but your story caught my eye and chose to read it first. I like how the story is going and hope you continue writing it, keep up the good work.
9/2/2012 c1 9AznPuffyHair
Totally not enough stories in this section.

Either way, looking forward to the schemes that can pop out in this competition. Poor Junichi. He'll probably be driven insane before long.
8/14/2012 c1 22Tensa-Zangetsu102
Please let every one of those plans fail with Tsakasa not falling for any of them! I heard that in the game, she was the only girl that hasn't fell for Risa's fake picture.
8/9/2012 c1 28Blushing Aniki
Lolll. Keep writing no matter what. Even if no one reviews this fic because this anime is so obscure, you got to keep going. Why?

Because it's enjoyable. I see no problems with the plot so far.

As you can see, this section of the website is pretty much... Dead. Hopefully, that won't discourage you. But you did say in the beginning that you liven it up a bit.

Bwhaha. I'm looking forward to another chapter of this.

By the way, thanks for reviewing my Amagami fic. I was bawling when I saw a new review.