for Spankies and Pompoms

6/23/2013 c8 ShallICompareThee
Aw, I like it that they daydream about each other! *_* And I also like that you kept the homophobia for some of the idiot jocks, it made the AU feel closer to the show. And coach Sylvester being mean to the Glee club! XD
Thank you again for updating! (And I hope you feel better.. I read on Tumblr that you had tonsillitis.. :( I hope you get well soon!)
6/12/2013 c8 nessyschu
Haha cute. One of these days I really am going to go catch up on AO3, I swear!
6/7/2013 c8 Jen M Star
So excited to see another chapter. I love this universe and always enjoy seeing more.
6/7/2013 c7 ShallICompareThee
Ok, I don’t really know what to write for this, except that it was fun to read and that I enjoyed the little sneak-peek in Kurt's daily life as a Cheerio. LOL, the little parts about coach Sylvester were adorable. And I keep on thinking Sebastian’s planning something..
Hmm..
Thank you for updating!
5/22/2013 c7 nessyschu
Good chapter! It completely slipped my mind that you post further ahead on LJ but I'll definitely have to go read the newer chapters on there!
2/3/2013 c6 ShallICompareThee
This chapter is the most fun, I have to say, between Kurt contemplating to make a ‘Dave draw’ and Dave looking naked in a periodic table decorated apron. XD I liked that it was devoid of stress for the charactera and that they’re getting closer and closer to each other.
Typo: “Dave of his parents”.
Thank you for the update!
2/1/2013 c6 burlybearcub
Hey im not sure if youve posted it already, but can you send me the link to this story on your livejournal? Btw freakin loooove this story!
1/31/2013 c6 Jen M Star
Awww - I loved this chapter. I always love getting to see things from other characters' points of view. You always do such a good job with that in your fics.
1/31/2013 c6 3blzrgurl71
*sigh* I missed you! I missed them...I miss all the kisses! Great chapter, can't wait for more!

Kate
1/31/2013 c6 nessyschu
Haha cute! And I guess I shall have to add your lj to the ones I read fics on then... I usually don't unless it's an author I love who doesn't post on here but eventually I might have to break down and get my own account haha.
1/7/2013 c5 6Bellatokio
OWN!

They're soooo cute!

totally worried ... so funny!

loved this!

I can't wait tyo read more!
12/30/2012 c5 ShallICompareThee
Eeee! They’re so cute! Is it just me or embarrassing them to death is the funniest thing in fics? Because I love it when you do it. XP I liked very much the way Kurt feels self-conscious and keeps finding things he likes about Dave. Also, Burt’s ‘surprise dinner attack’ was great, I love that man.
Favorite sentence: “He doesn't add that he likes the look of Dave's hands, and arm muscles, and he still wants to ask him how he actually gets those muscles, because he doesn't exactly strike him as a guy that chooses to work out.”
Typo: “handing him condom's”.
Thank you for the chapter!
12/27/2012 c5 captainlove
Very cute chapter, I like how Finn quickly exits the room when he's told who "the date" is. And Burt witnessing their kiss is bound to make some interesting discussion topics during the diner.
12/21/2012 c5 nessyschu
Nice. Love Finn the cockblock haha.
12/20/2012 c5 6Fernsfairie
Best-slash-worst first date ever.
-Fern Rose