for Spankies and Pompoms

12/20/2012 c5 Jen M Star
So glad to see more of this story. I always smile when I'm reading it!
12/14/2012 c4 ShallICompareThee
Chapter 3 – LOL at Kurt’s “How long has he been gay?” XD Seeing him all panicked is fun, I particularly enjoyed the part when he switches from freaked out to furious. XP
Typos: “saying fuck under as his breath”; “headed hom”.
Chapter 4 – Aw, you have a way with Burt, I swear. Every time you write of him, the resulting scene is sweet and deep and fun. I loooooove reading of their father-son talks. (No typos found!)
Thank you for the chapters!
11/4/2012 c4 nessyschu
This is also good! I definitely thought these were completed for some reason though lol.
9/16/2012 c3 6Fernsfairie
This chapter was great! I really need to go to your other site and read the proper updates. :p
9/16/2012 c3 Glee fan
Lovethe update and can't wait for them to meet up.
9/16/2012 c3 LizzyPoodle
I LOVE THIS STORY! I really like your squeaky Blaine. :)
9/3/2012 c2 LuluPimprenelle
I love this point of view, it's really enlightning ! Love it (as usual !) !
8/29/2012 c2 ShallICompareThee
Yes! Introspection, my sweet drug! XD
I think having this fic accompany TLOT was a great idea; it helps understanding Kurt and ‘his world’ better, seeing as that can’t happen yet in the main fic (they barely talk to each other about stuff that doesn’t concern school.. it’s as if they haven’t really met each other properly..).
I loved seeing try to follow his friends’ advice, and I bet Rachel must be the school’s terror with all that power in her hands! XD And – aaaw – his reaction to Dave’s laughter was adorable!
Thank you for the chapter!
8/21/2012 c2 Fernsfairie
I love Kurt's bitchy thoughts. He's so funny. :3
8/21/2012 c2 2DarkestAngel13
"Do you workout?" hahaha
8/11/2012 c1 3sansadie
I really enjoyed seeing how Kurt and Dave looked at the same situations from different lenses. This fic made Kurt a more sympathetic character; it was nice to see that he doesn't really like acting the way he does.
8/10/2012 c1 4LizzyPoodle
It's wonderful to see Kurt's perspective. It feels like a door opening, somehow, being able to watch this story from another point of view.
8/10/2012 c1 6Fernsfairie
Oh, well there's what Kurt is thinking then. :3 I wonder how long it will be until he figures out that David is gay too?
8/10/2012 c1 ShallICompareThee
I like me some introspection, ooh yes! XP This is really interesting, and I like the fact that Kurt gets his own say in the story. It makes it complete. Well done!
Typo: “admit the coupled with the threat”.
Thank you!