for The Mirror Room

2/2/2013 c1 4Zarsla
Um...Dick Grayson's birthday in the YJ universe is December 1st 1996. This is proven in one of the tie in comics in which he celebrates his birthday on Dec 1st 2010 (he turns 14).
Uh... Besides that good work and the represtation (I got to agree chessy) but I tottally got the Nightwing refrence.
Zarsla
9/10/2012 c1 3mariposablossom
This was golden!

And no worries, I got the whole Nightwing thing without the explanation, I'm sure most people did, too.

But I love the whole concept of this, it was so creative and fun to read. Sometimes I got a little confused as to who was who but I got the hang of it.

Awesome job!
8/13/2012 c1 28Lakeshine
this was cool and perfect as a oneshot
8/12/2012 c1 18YJ-Obsessed
Dude...epic. That's the only thing I can think to describe it. I like the imagery you use. It's also cool that Robin finds the shard with Nightwing's insignia on it, like maybe he doesn't have a true self now, but it's just waiting to come out.
8/10/2012 c1 BatFreak
Very very intelligent and thought out! This was a very unique story, and i loved reading it! And i'm not sure how you would continue this, but if you can, go for it! I'd love to read it!
8/10/2012 c1 ShoesSOS13
Awesome.
8/10/2012 c1 Guest that reads
Love it! It is great and poor Robin! He has 3 selves!
8/10/2012 c1 2lilo202
The story is really good but I thing you could have written better, mainly small thing, and it feels a little rushed especially the part with the empty reflection.
P.S. I also noticed the birthday thing and I'm pretty sure it won't be mentioned, I mean, who celebrate his B-day a day after someone close to him got killed by someone they considered a friend (remember that everyone else think that Artemis died)?
8/10/2012 c1 17KnightwingYJ
I liked the end
8/10/2012 c1 31Reading Nut Cassirole
that was a very interesting story and a very interesting idea. i really enjoyed it. now dont take this as wanting to make this story more than a one shot... maybe a whole nother story... but i could see this idea becoming a good chapter story. like i said NOT trying to make this into a chap story its great as a one shot, but did u ever think about making this idea into a longer story. anyway amazing job.

keep up the good work :)
8/10/2012 c1 just eating toast
*blink* mirrors are freaky. good story! :)