FanFiction.Net
for Intersecting Points

2/3 c1 10leiftheleaf
I don’t know if you’ll even see this, but I hope you know in spite of how long you’ve been gone, I still absolutely adore this fic. It’s so well written and genuinely one of my favorite fics of all time. You don’t see crossovers written this well very often. Regardless of whether or not you come back, I hope you know I adore your work and am constantly thinking of it.
2/15/2023 c1 Guest
Probably my favourite story on ff. I hope you manage to finish it!
7/24/2022 c14 7ThatRollingStone
I won't lie, I was thinking about finishing One Piece just because I want to read more of your writing. I find it simply exquisite, it leaves such a good taste in one's mouth, like a piece of cotton candy, it melts quickly and leaves me wanting more - immediately. However, it seems that this fic will likely stay in this chapter for a long time. I'm glad that you started posting on AO3, your works there are simply exceptional as well.
7/8/2022 c14 Guest
So awesome, love every h/c bit and your style of writing. Hope u will finish this masterpiece:)
4/2/2022 c14 Guest
Every few years I come back to this fic to reread it. This is such a banger istg. Are you planning on cross posting to AO3? Because FFn is slowly dying out and I would hate to lose this masterpiece of a crossover.

I just love how you write Mustang here, both because he’s so in character and also how nobody seems to know what to do with him. Like yes he’s the only adult in the group yes he’s polite yes he recruited a child into the military yes he’s a war criminal and would torture a man what of it. I kinda wanna see him fuck with Azula again because she’s so used to being the master manipulator that she didn’t even realize he got under her skin. Fucking brilliant to watch him pick her apart and I feel like it would be more satisfying knowing he just escaped death and still has more composure than her.

I know it’s been literally like five years since this updated but I hope you know, even unfinished, this fic sparks so much joy and as long as it’s here I’ll always be back to reread it. Hope you’re winning the game of life my dude
9/26/2021 c9 Guest
This chapter was a mess. Why would Mustang let Ed babble on about his life also why would ed feel the need to share with the old dude that gave him tea? He's canonically perpetually self possessed. None of this is in character or makes sense.
6/23/2021 c13 16Jedi-Olympian
Forgot to favorite this last time I read it haha. I hope you get the chance to complete the story sometime! It's hands down one of my favorite crossover fics, but as a writer myself, I understand life gets in the way and motivations/interests/inspirations change. Hope you're doing well!
6/15/2021 c14 Minty220
Fantastically well written, Fast paced, incredibly emotional, high stakes, great humor, interesting character dynamics, and fascinating character analysis? Sign me up! The amount of love that went into this baby is phenomenal. Mustang and Ed have some of the best interactions I have ever seen from them. The whole cast is here and all if them have something going on. Aang and Katara both have some great inner conflicts. Toph is such a great support pillar for the people around her. Iroh was the tea loving grandpa we needed. Don’t get me started on the whole prison break arc, that was so clean. Probably the best thing I have read in a while. Thank you so much author.
5/20/2021 c1 anitaazmoodeh
I love it, wish We get a new update very soon
4/11/2021 c1 zak
i really wanted mustang to also go with ed
1/28/2021 c14 Guest
This has been such a good story! Everyone’s in character and the pacing is great. If you write more I’d love to read it, but even if you don’t I’ve really enjoyed what you already gave us:)
12/13/2020 c14 6animexwonder
I am hooked the moment I read the first chapter and can't stop. this is really a masterpiece! can't wait for more!
11/12/2020 c14 Guest
I love the fact that you left us hanging
11/10/2020 c14 lufer
you are still there? don't give up please
11/10/2020 c14 Guest
3 chapters to end! please don't give up!
636 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »