FanFiction.Net
for Hypothermia

8/9/2021 c1 Guest
Please do second part with the reaction
11/16/2020 c1 4neverest
that was adorable <3
8/22/2015 c1 2teedub
cute and fluffy :-)
6/9/2013 c1 Guest
very good.
1/2/2013 c1 Guest
Aahhhhh so sweet! I loved it!
12/24/2012 c1 4Rachelme177
Cute. I liked it very much, but I wish you had put something in the summary telling Harry's age. I started the story thinking he was a teenager, and never did get a firm idea other than 'pretty young'. Aside from that, it's great. Left me all warm 'n fuzzy.
8/26/2012 c1 2shadewatcher
Heh, that's Harry! Jumping in head first. Poor Sev didn't know what he was in for. lol Cute! _
8/21/2012 c1 40SnapesYukuai
Hi, there! An impressive try at your first fanfic I would say! _ You kept them both incharacter while still managing to let Snape show his softer side.
I liked your story as well as the challenge theme very much. As it is a challenge, however, you could have put the challenge text at the beginning of the story so that everyone reading it, could follow what the challenge entailed. Anyway, that is not a must.
I hope you write many more stories, your Melfis.
8/11/2012 c1 2Lady DestinyHope
Short, sweet and simple. I enjoyed reading this little ficlet. :) Maybe a sequel one shot in the future?
8/11/2012 c1 Guest
Aaaaaarrrrrr...such a sweet story.
Good work, keep it up.

Crimson Mage.
8/11/2012 c1 6JulieSnape02
I really like this story and wish you would continue it, or at least include Sev's reaction to Harry calling him "Dad." Hehehe...he skipped right over calling him "Severus" and went straight to "Dad." I really like that! :)