for Birthday Wishes

3/2/2017 c1 Amaspa
This started with me getting Runaways Feels for the first time in years, and ended up with my face a smiling and crying mess, gosh
I loved this, in case that what I wrote above wasn't very clear. I love Molly and how you wrote her POV, just amazing
4/16/2016 c6 suikofan
Love this Klara was the best although it is kinda sad to see her become a warrior.
8/9/2014 c1 8Spectrum51
This is both so wonderfully warm and joyful but soft and sad at the same time. A wonderfully powerful bittersweet story.
6/12/2013 c1 5AliseQuerry
Oh God... I read it in class and was trying not to cry! I was fantastic but heart breaking!
3/17/2013 c3 1TheJokerBD
thats a beautiful story. that is a magnificent story. the molly one is easily the best one shot I've read on the net. keep it up. make me cry a couple of buckets more.
12/1/2012 c3 a man who brushes his teeth
Wow...
This Is...
I can't believe...
I love it.
Keep this going, this must be one of the best Runways Fanfiction... No, the Best Fanfiction I have ever read.

Restin Peece
12/1/2012 c3 1Doctor Who Anime and Biscuits
It's great,and yes, I did cry. :')
12/1/2012 c3 11joriholic73
This is one of the most amazing stories i've read.
11/10/2012 c2 V1ndicat0r
You always nice to find someone who's got some ambition. This was dare I say thought provoking, you're really damn good
10/10/2012 c1 2314dcdfsf
So sad yet so accurate.
It was amazing but I could hardly read the whole thing.
10/3/2012 c2 1Doctor Who Anime and Biscuits
Oh. My. God. This is so amazing! I can hardly bear to read it it's so sad. It looks like a horribly accurate prediction though. I'm almost certainly gonna cry at Chase's. He was my favorite character.
10/1/2012 c2 11joriholic73
I freaking love this story.
9/9/2012 c1 joriholic73
Kinda sad but very well done. I see potential.
8/23/2012 c1 28Kairan1979
Considering the amount of personal tragedies Runaways faced so far, your story looks like a horribly accurate prediction.
8/16/2012 c1 25Cmdr. Gen. Marasco
Wow. This sounds like a freaking prediction of what would have happened had they not cancled the series. I like it. Not so cool with the sheer amount of DEATH, but considering the casulatiy rate we've seen so far (multiple WIA, at least 3 KIA, one MIA), it's probably what would happen.
I love it, can't wait to see what else you have.