for A Sexier Bella remake

7/7/2018 c6 Emmy
NNNOOOO, you can’t just leave it on a cliffhanger! I loved the story and really hope you continue it!

-ECCO
3/19/2017 c6 1rebeccaharris
Please update
8/25/2015 c3 jk
do you not know what ironic means?
whats ironic about bella being a model?
its not ironic its fucking immature
Edward leaves and she becomes singer
Edward leaves and she becomes a model
Edward leaves and she becomes the bestest stripper in the whole wide world...lol
its fucking stupid
12/30/2013 c6 2RKD-CULLEN
I would be delighted to beta if you'd like me to. I just started reading this and it's got a really good story idea! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
5/11/2013 c6 44Twi-chick34
If You would like I could BETA your stories. Let me know.
1/5/2013 c5 2blazzer12
I love it and I hope you update soon
11/15/2012 c5 1Kuh-Meel
Please review with longer chapters! O.o
10/2/2012 c5 cband
Update soon! Ill like to see where this story goes
:D
:D
9/29/2012 c5 Mireads
She should tell them to fuck off
8/11/2012 c5 Guest
I read this the first time. And while this is MUCH MUCH better, it still isn't very good. There are tons and tons and tons of errors. Every sentence practically. It makes it a pain in the ass to read. And really? You gave Bella every single power? Just not a good plot idea. I am NOT trying to be mean. Really...I don't want to hurt your feelings on purpose. But honestly, you just should not write. You are not a writer. The ideas are not good and your grammar and writing are beyond repair. It's ok...just look into something else. There are lots of creative outlets out there, but writing is just not for you.
8/11/2012 c2 dead beatiful
updaate please its good wonna no more
8/11/2012 c5 ScandalOlitz4Ever
WOW! Bella has changed! Will she go back to Edward? Until next time :))
8/11/2012 c5 5militato123
This started off good but wtf happened? U said bella watched vic kill them all then bite her n left and that a year later she hunted her down n killed her? Whats with all the lyrics no one likes to read that shit dont put that sh it in just to make it longer that sucks. U go off topic so much its crazy. U should read ur story out loud urself. I didnt even get half way down cause it didnt make sense.
8/11/2012 c4 militato123
I hope shes a bitch to them lol
8/11/2012 c3 militato123
Cant wait for more hope shes a badass not a cry baby:)
18 Page 1 2 Next »