for Code Magi Lyrical Rider: Side StorieS

7/26/2017 c7 ARSLOTHES
interesting oneshot
8/21/2016 c7 7Paxloria
Hold on, The humans got healed & got their limbs back, so why cant Zero/Omega get his arm back...Provided that those wizards FINALLY get around to trying to heal him?
8/21/2016 c6 Paxloria
So good!

You put the 1st chapter in that other story. You should put the two together & post them. I'd love to see many more chapters of this!
8/21/2016 c5 Paxloria
Nice chapter!
I see that this is a similar, more expanded, version of that other one.
Irrigardless though, I think you should make a complete story of this, one with many chapters.

Though there are 2 mistakes:
~ Geass should be in both eyes, not just one eye (since this is after he killed his father.
~ The last sentence at the end, Since he was sleeping in his bed/futon, he cant be sleeping at the desk
8/21/2016 c4 Paxloria
This is INCREDIBAL!

You have just GOT to write the rest of this!

The 4th Grail War & Magus's AND the Lost Logia & Book Of Darkness sagas ALL happening around the same TIME!
Its to great NOT to be interested in!
I WANT to whow what happens next!

Though, before walking away, I think that Lelouch should warn that farret not to do wide spread telepathic calls. I know that Lelouch cares enough about Nanoha to not want any of the local mages on earth to take an interest in her.
8/21/2016 c3 Paxloria
This seems pretty good!

It'd be great if you added this to the list of those others you should turn into a full story (I gave reviews on those ones in CODE MAGI LYICAL RIDER, I think you should have given them names).
7/3/2015 c2 Jacob9594
Funniest side story ever.
5/3/2015 c4 Guest
So lelouch is summoned in fourth grail war
9/22/2014 c7 1Nightraze
Great random side stories! I really liked them all, but I think the Familiar of zero cross-over was one of my favourites.

Love all your writing and I hope to see more of it in the future!

P.S. Have you ever thought of doing side-stories that are actually canon to your CMLR/CMLR:StrikerS stories? I think it would be great to see the POV's of characters that we don't get to see that often and see what they are up too and what they are thinking.
6/24/2014 c2 1PanickingNoob
...Ah! My bad my brain shut down itself, Anyway another good chapter. Poor Homura even someone like her who have repeat a same life God know how many time cant handle the power of a summer cold. Anyway why was I shut down again? Hm...It have something to do with K...(Brain shut down again.)
6/24/2014 c1 PanickingNoob
Nice chapter. Ahahahaha can totally imagine the plush toy version of all the characters doing what they used to do. Good job. Wonder which nut job making them exist though?
6/12/2013 c7 4Fireminer
This really remind me of Desodus's Code Geass crossover fics!
4/26/2013 c6 Nyamu
I'd like this as a series! :D
3/29/2013 c6 10MM Browsing
Thank for the chapter, it was great. Personally i want code magi next chapter.

This is quite a different direction you are taking. Still it was a good chapter.

Anyway have you thought about how leloucch going to bring Derflinger. Maybethey go window shopping for zero cloth.

How will Siesta friend going to react now she has magic power. At least Siesta doesn’t have to worry about some shady noble trying to make her his mistress like the canon.
3/28/2013 c6 1Selias
Saw Siesta being a mage coming. I'm pretty sure that I've read something that before, somewhere. Spacebattles? Ah well, it was a fun read. Hope for more soon!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »