for Something Greater Than Treasure

4/10/2017 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
2/7/2017 c10 emralyshaddock
I have a feeling that their first kiss MIGHT be on the pirate ship
2/7/2017 c9 emralyshaddock
Ahhhh this suspense is killin me. Literally :(
9/14/2016 c4 JUSTSAYIN
she said "hanging from the shrouds" I believe
9/11/2014 c4 46Freedom Guard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I busted a gut everywhere laughing at this!

Good stuff.

Anyhow...the ending was interesting and very enjoyable so I will leave it at that. Jim's gone all gooey eyed again and Siria is loosening up even if she does not want to.

On to the next chapter!
9/8/2014 c2 Freedom Guard
Whoops, made an error on Blindluck's name tag, placed 32 when it should be 92. My bad.

Looks like things for Jim and company just got interesting. Siria's description certainly would be more than enough to turn heads, Jim's no exception either...though I can bet that he is going to be tongue tied in the future.

Managed to see Treasure Planet itself so how this will play out should be very much a good way to have fun reading a new take.

Anyhow I do agree with the assessment you made, Siria does what she can to survive and when she learns the negative side to what she had been taught, it is going to make her situation a heck of a lot more unique...fits her being a Mixed Elemental and all.
9/8/2014 c1 Freedom Guard
Hmmm...interesting spin on the Treasure Planet story...high time Jim got the chance to be with a lady and I like what I am seeing.

Greetings by the way, you may not know me but I believe you know Blindluck32, he recommended I check out your works when I have the time. I will admit that I looked for a short time but already I like the premise and the OC, interesting mix and I certainly will be interested to see and read this from start to finish.

Anyways, I will carry on reading this one as well as the other stories as well.
8/14/2013 c13 5Blindluck92
That was awesome sis!
8/9/2013 c9 Blindluck92
Real funny disclaimer sis! Good story too. The plot thickens... bwahahahaha!
8/9/2013 c5 Blindluck92
Scroop got whupped this time. Lol. "Say Uncle" indeed.
7/18/2013 c8 Cac
Yknow its a good thing Siris not a little moody girl otherwise this would be really difficult to read. In all seriousness she should be in a sequel! (Ps my best friends name is Siri!)
7/9/2013 c3 Blindluck92
One review, sis, as promised. Good story so far.
6/4/2013 c13 Nickki
THAT WAS A LOVELY STORY ABOUT JIM AND SIRIA PLEASE MAKE A PART 2 THEY SHOULD HAVE 4 KIDS WITH CONTROLS EACH ELEMENTAL POWER P.S. IN THE NEXT ONE IF YOU CHOSE TO MAKE A NEXT ONE SILVER SHOULD RETURN AND ALL OF THEM SHOULD GO OUT ON A COOL JOURNEY
5/28/2013 c13 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
5/22/2013 c13 11flipper887
i love, i love, i love it a good story! a great story. a...a im getting carried away, let me just say i'll be awaiting the sequel day by day!
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »