for Leaving Eden

7/18/2014 c1 Guest
Really love the whole story - it feels very authentic - nicely done!
5/27/2013 c1 1QueenAbigandre
I loved it! As I watch this show I sort of wanted Maggie to leave Hal after he said he "needed some time". Sorry, but what a wuss. Anyway, I was almost hoping that she and Pope would end up together...I personally don't think that would be weird :)
1/7/2013 c1 SerenitySorrow
I normally don't feel the need to review stories; but my gosh this is just amazing.

There aren't a lot of Pope and Maggie and I wasn't one hundred percent behind this ship. But I am now. Your story is one of the few really well written fics that I've read. I love the fact that you allude to certain things yet don't give anything away.

I myself found Maggie's confession a bit boring. It was so plain. But this, this is so much better. I hope you continue, I really love it.
12/9/2012 c1 22kristy267
Love love love love it! There are very few MaggiexPope stories and so every one is needed and important.
Very well written and simply awesome. Thank you so much for writing this! It's great, totally great.
10/24/2012 c1 Marine76
Good start, update soon
10/11/2012 c1 9CatzChaos
This is well written. Please continue, it's quite good and intriguing.
8/29/2012 c1 8bubblesquirt
Oh there is so much interest! I would live for you to continue this! This was so wonderfully written and I'm extra happy because it contains one of my favorite characters: pope! Yay! Keep them coming please!
8/21/2012 c1 4Pentesilea
This is perfect! You NEED to continue! please! Maggie and Pope were so accurate, I can't even- asdfghjkl
8/14/2012 c1 84gagewhitney
Amazing, amazing stuff here. Like, I wish this was on the show amazing. I'm so glad someone decided to take Pope and Maggie on, and I would absolutely LOVE to read more from you.
8/13/2012 c1 12BrokenSky49
This was so good! So much better than the small confession she gave Hal. Great job!
8/13/2012 c1 Marylou
Love the story. Please write more!
8/13/2012 c1 Awsomepossum
This is really good. I love the dynamic between Maggie and pope. I half wish that the berserkers would split off and take Maggie with them she really does seem suited for that life. I dont see her settling down at all.