for Stuck In The Ice

4/17/2013 c1 101abetternameneeded
Word of advice: don't throw in role play in the middle of the story. It's unprofessional and distracting.

The billed author notes throughout the content weren't informative, they were just people talking. If you need to use an sithjr's note to exxon something then use footnotes at the end of the content.
-Talia-
4/5/2013 c6 Guest
Hey. This is like, practically too unimportant to mention, but your song lyrics are messed up. Like, when you had the heading of "The Harold Song by Ke$ha" the lyrics were for "Dark Side". And when you had the heading of "Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson" you had lyrics for "We are never ever getting back together."
Sorry, it was irritating me. :)

But anyway, on topic, I'm enjoying the story (It's less serious than the stuff I normally read - kinda of a needed break I think, my brain's fried from all the angst, ha ha). I'm liking this display of Iggy's "feminine side." :)
12/29/2012 c1 6faxamianpuckabrinacass-yoji
This is a very interesting story, and it's pretty well-written; I would only suggest putting fewer A/N in the middle of the story because breaking it up that way makes it more difficult to read and understand
11/11/2012 c7 Hitthefloorrunning
Das wazz orsome (sorry bout the spelling)
11/11/2012 c3 Hitthefloorrunning
Umm isent iggy blind how can he be making goo eyes at Ella if he's BLIND
10/18/2012 c7 7Bookworm2700
ZOMG! IT's Ronan by Taylor Swift!
Ahh! This story just got even better(I did not know that it could!)
PLEASE PLEASE, in the name of all things good and Iggy, update!
So glad that I read this story, wouldn't change it for the world!
(P.S. I'm a swiftie too! Taylor Swift is awesome! Can't wait for her new album to come out!)
Update please, it will make a bunch of people (Including one Bookworm specifically) VERY happy!
10/14/2012 c7 WingedWandOnFire
I love this! Really good!
FAXNESS!ยก!
U have really good taste in music!
The song in chapter 7 is Ronan by Taylor Swift
I'm a Swiftie too!
9/11/2012 c7 5foreverFAX
awesome chapter! update again soon! DD
9/10/2012 c7 19AkitaNeruVocaloid
I don't know the song but I like your chapter. I like your STORY. It's really good.
9/9/2012 c7 Guest
Love this story update more often!
9/9/2012 c3 7You May Call Me Master
This is hilarious!
9/9/2012 c7 24NotSureYetHunny
Wow! I literally JUST wrote a songfic for that song before reading this. Funny chapter as always, Rose. Oh, and the song is 'Ronan' by Tay-tay Swift. I'm also a total Swiftie. ;) I make it kind of obvious, though, seeing as all my songfics are T-Swift songs...
9/2/2012 c4 Guest
Update :)?
8/31/2012 c6 7Bookworm2700
1: I LOVE this story!
2:The song is We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift.
3: I Love this story! So glad my cousing showed me it! I love it as much as I love Iggy
4: And I love Iggy a lot. He is one of my favorite characters in Maximum Ride!
5: You are a really good writer!
6: Update soon! Please!
These have been the six most true things ever typed by Bookworm2700!
8/31/2012 c4 Guest
Please update! I love this story!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »