for Come On Be Nice

WOW!
1/12 c1 Guest
Continue!
1/9 c8 1Wolfbreed21
Welcome back. Glad to read you still alive. Continue with the great writing.
1/8 c8 SJ Black
oh no! that was the last chapter :( :( :(
That was sooooooo good! A really enjoyable read :)
1/6 c8 JenDamn
thanx for the update!
1/4 c8 Guest
Love this update! I cannot wait to see how Regina handles the curse breaking. You’re doing awesome sticking to the storyline but adding in their relationship
1/4 c8 Sammii16
1/4 c8 jasouatfan
I hope Regina gives in to her feelings for Emma
12/17/2021 c7 MIROjrsygrl
Good chapter. Love it.
5/26/2021 c7 MiDushiNoSushi
I love Regina’s vulnerability and Emma’s true kindness. It was even nice to see the briefest of moments when Henry acts like a concerned son. Even though I absolutely cannot stand Henry, I’ve gotta admit that I sympathize with him and can’t imagine the level of hurt and betrayal that he’s feeling causing him to act out so terribly. It must be like growing up with the most loving parent who is your entire world, then finding out that they were responsible for the mass murder of thousands of people. You don’t just set that aside and say that you love the person regardless. That’s a lot to digest for any sane person. Or imagine if you were Derrick Chauvin’s kid. You’d think that your dad is an officer that helps people, and then one day, you watch as he coldly kills someone lying unarmed and defenseless beneath him. That would change your world and you would likely act out as well.

Regina’s relationships with Emma and Henry are complicated as there are lots of feelings involved, but also so much dishonesty and cruelty as he foundation. Again, I can’t wait to see how you overcome all of that in your fic. On a side note, thanks for the hot passionate sex. You hooked me from the first chapter!
5/26/2021 c6 MiDushiNoSushi
So this is a great fix so far. I love the passion and intensity between Regina and Emma, but I always felt like Graham’s death was somewhat of a turning point. Regina committed flat out murder when she had Henry- her supposed reason for changing- and in this case, she also has Emma. I can’t see how she can try to plead insanity when she damn well knew better. It just feels like a real relationship would be insurmountable given how much lying Regina does at this point in their rapport. I can’t wait to see how you navigate this hiccup..
5/4/2021 c7 G21
Great progress. The "extra stuff" on the side makes the story more interesting.
4/18/2021 c7 Guest
Me alegra mucho que esta historia continúe!
4/12/2021 c7 Guest
Love this story! Hope you update frequently! Going to my account to follow it
4/11/2021 c7 LOCISVU
3 years?But worth the wait!
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »