for Of Assassins and Rangers

12/28/2013 c3 54FenZev
How rude to have such a wonderful possible morning ruined by Crows! At least they went right back at it...so much fun, love those two ;)
8/18/2012 c2 2wintryone
I live fluff! This was so sweet, you're right! Yummy, gooey sweetness :)

But also it was filled with delicious details that brought the dream scenes into full and vibrant life. I wonder how this will affect their journey together that they are getting glosses of their future?

Yay chapter 3 - can't wait!
8/18/2012 c2 Deleted Pen Name Account
Phew holy moly that's a lot of children! hahaha... Wow, The hero is a baby making machine! lol.

Very sweet family moment. Can't wait for more :)
8/17/2012 c2 54FenZev
Marshmallows are good and yummy. Both of these are amazing dreams...sad that reality is about to smack em both when they wake up! I was just saying elsewhere...Zevran is probably the only one I can see being a good parent in Origins. All the others are screwed up worse than he is ;)

And I avoid the dentist at all costs...I'll just slap some whiskey on the gums and move on ;)
8/17/2012 c2 28The Original Frizzi
I actually had to go to the doctor, because I squeed my voice raw and my face stuck into a smile! How sweet was this, and now I really can't wait to see how the little kids develop into the adults they become here. xD
8/16/2012 c1 9AndAgain
...

I am most definitely looking forwards to more :D

I love that side of Zev... he'd love having a family.
8/16/2012 c1 16Eve Hawke
Wow. What a beginning! I have to admit, I'm entirely intrigued by Zevran saying "How else will I guarantee your safety?" It makes me wonder if he's keeping her busy to keep her from going out somewhere, for fear of some plot on her life.

A great beginning! :-)
8/15/2012 c1 2wintryone
What I loved the most was the SMUT was so wonderfully balanced with how crazy they are over each other. The SMUT was awesome, tho - lol! What a great start! We're already completely entranced by these two and want to follow them around and share in their adventures!

Great job!
8/15/2012 c1 54FenZev
So happy you finally posted this! As yummy as the first time I read it; these two seem to have such a history already from this chapter...can't wait to hear about where they have been and where they are going! Thanks also for the mention, but you didn't need any help from me...this was awesome all on your own!
8/15/2012 c1 28The Original Frizzi
Is it hot in here, or is it that chapter of ridiculously awesome I just read? *le sigh, fans self* Very brilliant, very descriptive, and she seems a perfect fit for Zev. I can't wait to read more!
8/15/2012 c1 Deleted Pen Name Account
Holy smokes! The only thing that came to mind was SNAP lol... and that's a compliment ;) Awesome first chapter to suck you write in. The writing is beautiful too, the first paragraph had me.

Good job! I will *definitely* be adding this to my favorites and keeping an eye on it.