for The Thoughts of a Mentally Unstable Death Eater

2/5/2014 c36 12bubblecloudz
ohh ohh HE STOLE HIS UHH his uhh HIS TOY FIGURE OF VOLDIE! BECUASE THEY BE MADLY WORSHIPPING HIM AND THEY BE SQUABLLING OVER WHO GETS TO KEEP THE TOY FIGURINE! XD

i feel so proud of myself for that XD :3
I apologise for my wonderful (not) grammar but i refuse to fix it XD
2/4/2014 c36 5Hpdwlotr24
Heeheehee...this is great!
2/2/2014 c35 Hpdwlotr24
Heeheehee! I'm so glad this fanfiction is being updated regularly! It great! I love Barty so much! He's fricking hilarious!
1/27/2014 c34 Hpdwlotr24
Oh my god. I love barty so much! He's hilarious! I laughed more times when reading that short chapter than I do reading most anything. The part about the apples and his Os! I love it!
1/27/2014 c34 12bubblecloudz
so uh yeah
how did he escape again?

But i do like this :3
1/26/2014 c33 False Eden
I dunno, but I bet somehow, Bella is going to end up tying him up again.
1/26/2014 c33 5Hpdwlotr24
OMG I love barty so much! I am very curious as to what he did the night before... ;) please keep updating this story, it's brilliant!
1/25/2014 c33 Jostanos
Turn him into a fruit bat? turn him into White Ferret Malfoy?
Poison him? Crucio him? inagadalavida him (it _IS_ a long song XD)?
Fry his laptop? have him and Bellatrix have hot steamy... in front of everybody?
Have Barty dress in drag and do the hula?
9/18/2013 c32 False Eden
'I expected to come home and find things the way I left them (i.e. Bellatrix torturing hamsters, Yaxley crying because he loves those hamsters and won them at the fair when he was six (don't ask me how they live that long) and Barty searching for coffee with a coffee bean detector).

I didn't think that Crouch would actually find the coffee, much less succeed in betting through the arduous path of obstacles I set up in front of the coffee-vault. Well, apparently someone told him about the traps, so he got through… and immediately made three gallons of coffee. He then proceeded to chug about five cups.'

OH MY GOD. XD BARTY NO. THREE. GALLONS. OF. COFFEE. FIVE EFFING CUPS OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD. You should have had a heart attack or something I swear... XD
9/18/2013 c32 Hpdwlotr24
Oh, Snape, oh Snape... :) I'm so glad this story is back and you're updating! More please! :D
9/18/2013 c19 Roastie
Someone rushes into the head quarters runs into bartys room. Pokes his face and then runs away

(Because this is an amazing story
9/17/2013 c30 Hpdwlotr24
Woo-hoo! I'm so glad this story is back! Please update soon :D
2/23/2013 c29 21Geneivere StarryEyes
Funny! Keep em coming!
2/23/2013 c1 Geneivere StarryEyes
beautiful - math sends u mad. I agree.
1/19/2013 c29 HawaiianBum
Reading this is like talking to your sarcastic yet lovable buddy. Thanks for posting!
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »