for promise not to promise anymore

5/4 c1 Guest
I loved this! This is now my favourite one shot. You portrays the characters and their minds ved well, keep it up!
9/27/2016 c1 Lily
That was... Great I loved it and I know it's been ages since you probably wrote this but if your up for it I'd love to see a part two idk I'm not forcing you or anything, but I'm still loving spiderman and yeah, idk, but I loved every single word of this fanfic
Ok, bye?
7/8/2016 c1 ObservationalObsessive
I love this so much! It was written so well and is such a wonderful window into Gwen's mind. Also, I must say, I'm very impressed with the characterization of Peter at the end there. Very film accurate if you ask me. A lot of the time it feels either like the author is really forceing his awkwardness level and his stuttering tendencies or they just ignore it. But it felt really natural in this story. I also loved the memories of Captain Stacy. I really liked him and was sort of sad we didn't get to see more of him before he died. But my favorite thing about this entire fic was this sentace: "Peter doesn't have the capacity to not give his everything; she knows that the same way she knows that the blue sky isn't really blue at all, but an illusion of refracted light." Brilliant. Truly.
5/16/2014 c1 Guest
I loved this, you're a great writer. :)
8/4/2013 c1 5Mercurial Fire
Ah, this is great, and I love it. The interaction between them was so gritty and angsty, and Gwen's thoughts seem so conflicted, and that just makes it all so real.
5/23/2013 c1 9Reactionary Response
This is beautiful and intelligent and everything I wish I could do with my own writing. Thank you!
5/13/2013 c1 4Gyreflight
That was the story I needed to read after watching the film, and didn’t find until now.

It reads true. Beautifully written, entirely believable, and emotionally cathartic. Gwen deserves to be taken seriously, to be furious, to grieve, and hurt and feel and love and choose, because her inner world is shattered while the outer one rolls on, because the person who could have helped anchor her against it all /isn’t there/, because no reason is as important as that truth…and forgiveness doesn’t negate it.

You did a beautiful job of fleshing out her character in this, as well as giving her the right to her own emotions, her own choices, and the memories of a father which make him three dimensional too. She and Peter together are painful and fragile and tender…but again, they read true.

Thanks for the read – impressive writing.
3/22/2013 c1 5Flip the Hourglass
You know what? I think I love you too. At least I love your words. Gahhhhhh. I should be cleaning but here I am, listening to your words reverberating in my head, slithering down down down until they reach my heart and land there with a thump, pushing, pulling it, being it. My heart belongs to your words now. Not you. I mean, not that I don't think you'd be a nice person or anything...but yeah. Your words. I hope this isn't too weird.
3/21/2013 c1 2thedreamthieves
"It's just that she wouldn't mind the rain so much if he were there to keep her from drowning."

I say words are beautiful a lot but this is one the times I completely MEAN it. Everything about this is emotional and raw and real and perfect. It made me cry about twenty different times. I can't explain how subtly incredible it is. Just- keep writing.
3/9/2013 c1 Addielicious
I loved this story! That was so beautiful!
2/27/2013 c1 23CrazyAce'n'PokerFace
severely awesome. i loved it. :)
1/18/2013 c1 41Melika Elena
Gorgeous! You captured all of their chemistry in the film with words. Absolutely perfect and heartbreaking.
1/3/2013 c1 5TheGhoulNebula