for The Perils of Innocence

1/8 c34 Septimus Heap
Great story. I hope you will update in the not too far future.
1/1 c34 2Purpledragon93
So this is by far, one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics. The new world adaptions you’ve thought up blend seamlessly with the originally as well as being factual and feeling honest. I can imagine the dr behaving exactly as they have in real life, all the characters feel realistic actually. A lot of the scenes were compelling as well, not gonna lie, I binge read this from 9 at night to 3 in the morning. I also noticed that the chapters are few and far between. I get it, it’s how life works. Although I’m dying to read more of your version, I’m also glad I was able to read what you’ve come up with so far. Thank you for your amazing story!
12/28/2020 c10 khatre
nN my heart, Harry met Tom Baker. Otherwise known as The Best Doctor :P
12/28/2020 c4 khatre
of course .. most of Hermonies problems would have gone away IF a represenative of the magical world had contacted the Grangers at the first instance of accidental magic and explained what was happening to them ... instead of waiting until she was 11 ... because the magical world is stunningly dumb at times ...
12/16/2020 c34 Nibiki
After every break I take from this fandom, I always come back to new chapters for this story. Thank you so much for continuing to update this fic, even after all these years.
12/13/2020 c34 Siriusly Grim
Well this is quite good. I hope to see more soon.
12/13/2020 c34 Arial Wolf
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of awesomeness thanks
12/12/2020 c34 Macabre Kyr
The hopeful note this left off on... Watching them grow up is so bittersweet.
12/11/2020 c34 Zenia Rose
I just found this story and binged it. I have no idea how I never saw it before. I love it. I really hope the fanfic muse gets on your case about updating more frequently! :D
12/10/2020 c34 TennysonPoet
Really great story and fingers crossed it continues
12/6/2020 c34 2bookwormology101
I love it! Is there going to be anything happening with the crackpot from the conference? Also with Sirius now out will we be seeing the Potter will?
11/26/2020 c34 BridgeBurn100
Wow this has been an amazing read. I really love this story. Can't wait for more!
11/24/2020 c34 Natattack49
Wow! I’m loving this story so far. I love that Harry has some support from adults! I can’t wait to read more.
11/19/2020 c34 2BunyipBudgie
So far an enjoyable tale which I've only just found. Hoping you are well and will soon be posting more of this story.
Bunyip
11/18/2020 c34 2CarlisleDromedaRiddle
great story loved to read it so far. waiting to read moreabout this.
3,822 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »