for The Fortune or Doom in a Chat Room

8/5/2014 c4 19CutesyBunny
I love this!
hahaha Beck and Jade...
I can't even.
Aw sorry ya can't update.
I have no ideas, seeing as I'm not good with randomness...
8/5/2014 c3 CutesyBunny
XD OH MY GOD I FREAKIN LOVE THIS!
"***** I WROTE YOU YOU CAN'T INSULT ME" xD nice.
Every since part in this chapter had me laughing my butt off!
The SECRET REVEALS JADE IS TELLING OMG xD DYING
Trina's chatroom name is PerfectTRINA but no one cares rofl xD
I hate bad words but this is HILARIOUS!
8/5/2014 c2 CutesyBunny
OH CRAP I forgot last chapter to say how hilarious it was that Dan came in and was like "Whoops wrong universe!" xD priceless.
ANYWAYS as for this chapter.
XD oh my God that spam is killing me! xD
awesome haha
And Dan... again xD haha him just being like "BAIIIII! BORI!" xD
8/5/2014 c1 CutesyBunny
Despite the cursing- which I normally don't like- this was hilarious! haha, "WE NEED TO SPAM IT" then SCISSORS over... and over... and OVER again. xD
Well now I just got all depressed all over again... Just like in 2012 when I found out :(
7/4/2014 c4 NonchalantPotato
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHIT EVER XD It's such a shame you stopped updating.
4/27/2014 c4 dreadpuppy
Ohmigosh, Jade is a lesbian and Beck looks like a girl.. Plottttwizzt.
Anyway, I would love it if you wrote a chapter about all of them talking about their future and their weddings.. Because I can't get rid of the Bade wedding feels..

Lots of cupcakes,
Mandy.
4/27/2014 c2 dreadpuppy
Hahaha You writing Bade is the most amazing thing, oh dangit Dan is a Bori shipper noooo... Lots of Bade kisses and cupcakes,
Mandy. :)
4/27/2014 c1 dreadpuppy
Aww this was amaizing, can't wait to read more! The Dan part was so funny, this made my day.
Bade kisses,
Mandy.
3/23/2014 c4 6JadeWest1234
I really love this whatever you do continue
1/13/2014 c4 kkcatarianator
I think a new guy should com on the slap (name suggestion: Emmett) and cat falls for him because he's so sweet and kind and doesn't say bad things and then Robbie gets jealous,then cat and emmett start dating and robbie keeps on kicking him out and cat gets mad and they have a fight, emmetts profile name can start out as emmi/guy and then end up as emi/loves/cat! Sorry I just love romance and I like cats character the most in the story cause she doesn't swear so I'm begging u please keep her like that... So keep writing and if u use my idea ill be forever gratefull!
1/12/2014 c3 9blackcoffeeforme
Please update soon :)
10/16/2013 c2 danielle
hi tori go to hillview school for hallowen
10/16/2013 c1 Guest
hi tori
8/7/2013 c3 4CaburpleGiraffe
#Awkward ! Please update!
7/28/2013 c1 dcek