for Becoming Potter

4/5/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Oh, this is... interesting. :) Nothing like what I expected.
1/27/2015 c24 cellaria
This story is good! Love it! You should finish it lol
5/23/2014 c24 2Chim Cheree
Great story and very original idea :D Is their hope to see an update anytime soon?
4/13/2014 c24 21Zikare
Excellent chapter! I just started reading and hope there is an update soon :)
11/26/2013 c24 1peruvianprincess
This was an excellent story and deserves more reviews. You kept the characters separate and understandable throughout. Thanks for a fun ride.
11/11/2013 c23 5sunneedee
Hey! I can leave reviews on my own work to perk me up! Woop!
11/11/2013 c23 Clara5
I think things are getting very interesting, I can't wait to see how things develop and how our heroes will face the final task, and most importantly how it will work out with Voldemort at the end, especially since Harry's blood is actually Draco Malfoy's (unless the potion they took morphed them to the cellular level).
By the way, a small note, I think the last two lines of this chapter have been included by accident, they seem more like your personal notes on how events will unfold. That and the fact that there is a small inconsistency between the end of Ch. 22 and the beginning of Ch. 23, where Hermione is supposed to be coming to talk with them with a "foreboding expression".
10/31/2013 c2 6Krysania
This story is amazing but I just don't get how the scar changed places?
7/4/2013 c22 3alliasterling
Whaaat no reviews last chapter?
Let me love you, and the fic, which is my fave HP fic right now that I worked really hard to refind among the huge mass of other HP fics lol, and poor Draco DDD':
Aww lol "I didn't want anyone else to be sorely missed by you" XD
6/24/2013 c22 acuphalffull
It's not that we didn't want to review, we were kind of left speechless. P.S. Liking the slight possessiveness that Draco showed
6/23/2013 c22 Jaa-Ne
Yaaaay! Another chapter, I love this story so I get so excited when I see updates. Poor Harry and Draco are kind of forcibly outed now, but trying explain why Draco was Harry's hostage would have been impossible lol. Update soon?
6/22/2013 c22 3PenNoire
Just found this fic and read all 22 chapters in one sitting; once I started I couldn't stop. Loved this fic so far; the plotline is original and the writing is practically error free, which is rare nowadays. I don't know why this story hasn't had more reviews/favourites/follows, it definitely deserves them. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/22/2013 c22 risi
I've been slow in reading lately so I know I'm late with this. I'm not sure I understand how the potion worked. Will Harry and Draco remain looking like they used to look or will they start to revert to their real bodies? I've been so busy lately that I swear my brain's worn out. I guess Draco has a real fear of water and I'm sure there's an interesting story about that. I can't wait to see what's going to happen now that they're outed.
6/21/2013 c22 3nicolecraswell
Asdfghjkl I cannot sop reading... Unfortunately I had too since I got caught up. Pretty please post the next chapter soon! My shipper feels can't handle waiting for too long!
6/21/2013 c22 11Blinded HP
Just found this fic and must say that it is one of the most original ones I've read in a long time. Most fics where body-switching is involved, is because of a mishap in potions or some such. The fact that Harry really IS Draco Malfoy and never knew it, is a whole new twist. In some ways it might be similar to "Harry isn't a Potter but a Malfoy, or Snape or some such", but the whole switching of places is completely new to me - don't know of any other fics with this theme.

Wonderful fic and good spelling/grammar!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »