for The Loophole in the Fine Print

6/10/2020 c14 Guest
I really enjoyed this fic so far, would love to see it finished!
12/11/2013 c14 Medoc
It's literally over a year since you updated this so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting, but I just wanted to say that out of all the stories of yours I've read (which is a lot), I think this is one of your best. Your characterisation and dialogue are right on the money.

As I'm sure you are aware, the Taggart fandom is not very big, so writers like you are a pleasure to come by. I know you've moved onto bigger and better things (I'm about to start Tale of the Unexpected), and in a past life I did some writing myself so I can definitely understand why this story was not continued. However, that being said, Loophole In The Fine Print will always have a special place in my heart.

Also, lets face it, after Burke gave him that talking to, I know Robbie's going to come round. I'd have liked it if Jackie had named the baby after Michael though.

Farewell from a stranger on the internet, and don't ever stop writing. You have real talent. Imagine that in Burke's voice.
10/14/2012 c13 HJ
Pretty please can we have an update ? x
10/7/2012 c13 ACCOUNT DELETION
Loved it and eagerly awaiting more!
9/19/2012 c13 Haizy
Sprout's a boy! I enjoyed this chapter, though it did feel rushed in some parts. But then again, that's probably because there was a time jump. Great job! I can't wait for what comes next.
9/15/2012 c12 Haizy
They were almost there, but not quite - looking forward to the next one, whenever you do manage to get it up (we all know real life comes first). Great chapter as always!
9/12/2012 c11 mymischeif
next chapet please. :)
9/12/2012 c11 Haizy
Your story tugs at the heart strings - trust me, Jackie's not the only one whose "heart couldn't keep taking these batterings". Great Jackie/Robbie banter and as always, love the chapter. Fantastic!
9/10/2012 c10 Guest
You have got to be kidding me. I have been reading this all day whenever I got a chance. Started at chapter 1, blushed my through (at work) some of the chapters (LOL) and get to chapter 10 and it isn't finished. NOOOOO! I can't hold on you have to finish this.
9/8/2012 c10 hannie j
Haven't read taggart ff in SOO long but this is so good! Love it!
9/6/2012 c10 Haizy
Part of me wanted to deck Gaby - but she does have a point, I guess. Stuart cracks me up. Enough said. Loving the Jackie/Robbie build-up and can't wait for the next chapter D
9/5/2012 c9 Haizy
And the hits just keep on coming...poor Robbie! Great chapter, looking forward to the next D
9/3/2012 c8 Haizy
Loving the story! Can't wait for more.