FanFiction.Net
for Whistle

12/22/2012 c1 cheriebIossom
That was a good and funny story! :)
12/22/2012 c1 Guest
kij
12/10/2012 c1 12Kani1433
OMG. I just loved it! Shin-sama is so cute :3
I can't imagine Kirino acting like that x'D Poor Tsurugi And, Kariya... I just love him!
What a great idea to make Akane close her eyes so he could kissed her. Poor Kido-kun :C
Endo's such a baka x'DD
This goes to my fav's list :3
11/30/2012 c1 celia-chan
very cute! loved it!
8/20/2012 c1 31Hibisha
Sweet! loved it.
8/19/2012 c1 59Gyaradosmaster
Well this was certainly interesting. It's nice to see another AkanexShindou story up! I've really started to like that pairing...(Stupid Okatsu...just leave already!)

I also liked the 'scary Kirino' and 'scary Shindou'. It was kind of funny. Even though I actually can't imagine either of them doing something like that...

Anyway...this was a great fic! Keep it up! Oh, and happy belated Birthday!
8/18/2012 c1 34AyasumiMamera
Happy (belated) birthday!
And I LOOOOOOOOVED your fic.
Finally found somebody else who adores this couple, teehee!
xoxo Mamera-chan
8/17/2012 c1 AdventureWriter28
This goes under my favorites automatically!
8/16/2012 c1 34Floric1434
This was such a cute little one-shot! Very fluffy too, almost like cotton candy! There were some mistakes here and there, but there's nothing a little bit of practice can't fix! Good luck, I'll be waiting for more of your fics!
8/16/2012 c1 ArchAngel143
This was very cute! I loved Kirino and Shindou's dark side! XD
8/16/2012 c1 32Princess Of Flames
Angel, Rebecca: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI AND MIKI! We have a present for you! *hands present*
Angel: It was really cute X3
Rebecca: I loved the humor and Kirino scaring Tsurgi part!
Angel: hope to hear from you soon! Gabattane and Allah Hafiz! Eid Mubarak in advance!
8/16/2012 c1 25SHSL Kariya Masaki
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE! ! ! Me and Yukio reviewed as 'Guest' " wow, FFN is such a troll...

Let me give a proper review now, since Yukio is kinda busy...LOL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And since it's also Miki's birthday, say happy birthday to her too for me!

OMG, Shindou x Akane...OTP FOR THE WIN! Loved the oneshot, and I laughed at Kidou and his 'mental note'! XDDD

Great oneshot and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! X3
8/16/2012 c1 Guest
Yuu: ...Nice onesho-EHHHHHH? ! ? ! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY? ! Asdfghjkl; I SHOULD GIVE YOU SOMETHJNG NICE LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOKATES OR SO-*gets kicked on the face*

Yukio: Sorry...so anyway, happy birthday Mai-senpai! X3

Yuu: " Yukio, you're so cruel...

Yukio: :P

Yuu: So anyway, YES SHINDOU X AKANE MY OTP YAY! XD And it was sweet...you'll be gone for a few days...me too!

Yukio: ...I found some grammatical errors...

Yuu and Yukio: Other than that, nice story and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :3
8/15/2012 c1 22Ou Matsurei
Happy birthday, Mai X3

So, I'm just gonna point out the fact that you forget to capitalize the first letter of each sentence sometimes, but that's all

It was a really light read XD Although you could have made it slightly longer since it was a bit rushed. Tsurugi... pfft... "" Kirino, you're so evil...