FanFiction.Net
for constant

9/1/2020 c1 8AutumnsFlowers
Is there ever going to be a day that thinking about these teens does not break my heart? Who knows, but is definetely not today.
5/26/2016 c1 Guest
Thanks for your work.
5/27/2014 c1 flow.ed
uhg, this fandom sure need more hyoka fanfic TTTTT i love oreki x ibara! since ibara was so tsundere and oreki was the i-dont-give-a-damn type one, i think they'll be a cute couple w

thank you for writing this, this is so beautiful 3
3/16/2013 c1 49Wrathie Winsre
It's short, but I do like it.
It captures the dynamics between the three of them quite well.
Especially how Satoshi actually holds all three of them together, that's very very true isn't it?
Good job, I really like it!
3/3/2013 c1 11omgpink
this was so pretty and lovely ;w;
12/26/2012 c1 g3njutsu
this made me smile
11/6/2012 c1 5ryuusei NOuta
I really enjoyed this. I hope you'll write a few more Oreki/Mayaka fics. Here's to more!

(I actually wrote a random fic with random characters which include Oreki/Mayaka. Having read your excellent work, I literally went ahead and copy pasted the sections including those two and spammed the submit button. It'll be published in a few hours I hope. Look out for it, it's called Pardon my French)

Keep it up!
10/7/2012 c1 49looneytails
Oh, I love it! I love the quiet friendship they have and how it is friendship in spite of all their little quips at each other. You portrayed it so well.
9/17/2012 c1 65Frog-kun
This was fantastically awesome. I've been looking for stories about Oreki, Mayaka and Satoshi in their middle school days and you really delivered with this. It was short, but every section carried so much meaning. I love how you described Mayaka through Oreki's point of view. The analogy about Mayaka being the sun and Satoshi being the moon was especially beautiful.

Really good job with this. Now the only thing I'm wondering about is why there are two Hyouka fanfic sections. I'm curious!
9/6/2012 c1 1Pokestrobes
I don't have much constructive or useful to say, but I really love this.
Something about it just fits ridiculously well with Hyouka and the characters.
It was very convincingly Houtarou, and everyone was in character even though it was short and mainly observation.
All and all I find it awesome, and it's definitely a favorite.
8/27/2012 c1 ladynalu
end
8/26/2012 c1 Zalsburry
;A; Absolutely gorgeous. Please write more Hyouka, because you are brilliant at writing.
8/17/2012 c1 10NazoLuk3
I like how Houtarou is just watching over Mayaka and Satoshi in the past. The story runs smoothly, and as the title says, the characters are constant. As a tip, you should post the story in the Hyouka side than the Hyoka side (most people are posting there)