for Shattered Existance

6/3/2019 c3 Treant Balewood
Wow, this is a blast from the past happy to see it come back not enough Herb-chan on this site. Thanks for Writing!
2/1/2019 c2 RadicalErin
Ranma & Herb stories are rare enough. This is worth continuing.
8/10/2017 c2 Myra
Interesting hopeople for more chapters
1/12/2017 c1 Treant Balewood
Thought of this fic earlier had to come back and reread it pity it never went anywhere. Thanks for Writing!
9/17/2016 c2 Guest
Very well written but also abandoned it seems :(
8/12/2013 c2 3SignDowny
I know you have quite a bit to write with your stories but I'm just wondering. Will this continue?
3/24/2013 c2 Treant Balewood
I like, can't wait to see the next couple chapters. Thanks for writing
12/21/2012 c2 Guest
Would love to see

Non cursed get cursed
Soun Mother, Kasumi Akane, Nabiki Fox, Akane Man, Kuno Phython

Cursed get new curses either mixed ala Pantyhose or destroy human form
Shampoo Cat Dog CatDog
Mousse Duck Horse Pegasus
Ryoga Pig homing bird Flying Pig
Genma Panda Hamster (Looks like Panda from Hamtaro)
10/13/2012 c2 cabrera1234
hope you update soon
10/5/2012 c2 9Dragon Man 180
Poor Ranma and Herb. But I wouldn't put it past Ranma to have to save Herb from the other brother at some point. I do think that Herb should be unlocked again at the end of the story.
10/3/2012 c2 Tai Khan
It will be interesting to see the results of the trip to Jusenkyo. Somehow, I just don't see anyone getting cured as I don't really think they deserve it...and Jusenkyo has no reason to release them.

I think the curses should mix, with Genma, Mousse and Ryoga all jumping into the Spring of Drowned Man simultaneously...canonballing in...and creating a large wave that will splash Akane and Tatewaki. Tatewaki, of course, will be knocked into yet another spring (your choice, but I wouldn't necessarily go with girl...although that could offer loads of humor).

It seems that the King may not be in as good health as Herb thought...or perhaps Orange was hinting at something else entirely. In either case, Herb should be feeling that she's running out of time, and it can't be easy on her living with her bodyguards, those two were continually pestering her in canon to see her breasts. Hmm, any chance of Lime and Mint ALSO obtaining 'girl' curses...might make things a little easier on Herb...then again, maybe not, at least not at first as Lime and Mint explore their new forms.

I'm hoping the medication that Ranma took was simple aspirin for a headache, and not a migraine or to silence the 'voices' he's hearing. That seems to be a recurring theme for you, with Ranma and Akane hearing voices but no real indication that it's their own thoughts and not an actually mental disorder.

We'll see what happens.
10/2/2012 c2 1irnzenmonk
yay another chapter good too ne
8/23/2012 c1 10JeremyGU
Great first chapter. You really pulled me into the story with your descriptions; I really want to see what happens next.
8/18/2012 c1 Guest
Should have waited...everyone comes home expecting to see Ranma only to find out he left Nermia at the same time they arrived in Nermia
8/19/2012 c1 dana-san
Keep going - I would like to see where you go with this!
16 Page 1 2 Next »