FanFiction.Net
for White Houses

1/10/2014 c7 2WAngeline
Oh please do continue, this is amazing!
Well to be honest I like any story that had Tina, Kurt or Puck, but this is a dream come true!
9/2/2012 c5 ThePentagonalVistaPoint
PURE AWESOMENESS. This is so cool. I really like the introductions to each character. They're really interesting.

And I was like HOLY CRAPEOS I live in Plano, TX too! It was weird. I was like, "stalker..."

Keep it up, and update soon,

KA 123
8/20/2012 c2 36AlphaWriter1
This is an awesome story-so creative and really different. Just wondering: Is this going to be Puckleberry or Quick or something totally different and put Tina and Puck together (Tuck?)
8/20/2012 c2 Jaxine-Gia
:) I like where this story is going especially since you have back stories and from the looks of it they'll be very interesting. So no Klaine and Finchel? As long as you have Hummelberry (romantic or friendship doesn't really matter.) eventually. Are you going to have any other Glee Club members make guest appearances? Just wanted to know. So update when you can! :)
8/17/2012 c1 Ingrynd
Would it be a lot of fantasy wait that this is a fanfic HummelBerry?
8/17/2012 c1 Ingrynd
Would it be a lot of fantasy wait that this is a fanfic HummelBerry?
Sorry my English, I'm Brazilian and not speak English very well.
8/16/2012 c1 Guest
Poor Quinn! How can anyone even think about doing that to her after all she's been through on the show.
8/16/2012 c1 16qpritchie1
So, mu guess is Puckurt and Faberry haha. But I seriously LOVED the scarred-Quinn. It seriously makes this story much more intriguing! I can't wait for more :)