for Refuge

8/20 c9 sweetie21
I reread it again and again
Its really captivating
6/26 c10 Guest
I loved it!...even though on occasion it was awful watching some of their hard moments. Overall, though, it was encouraging. About love and renewal, family...healing. Great job!
6/22 c10 sweetie21
this story!
its like a lesson for love and hope
amazing
3/21 c10 Winegirl
This is an amazing story of love and kindness. Thank you. I will definitely reread this when I need to be reminded of what’s important in life.
3/12 c10 wonderishome
I love this story so much!
2/20 c8 1eagermeager
"It comes through you. Like spring at the end of a hard winter"

holy crap, I got hit with feels. I've read this story before, and while driving today, this line just randomly popped up. Thought I'd let you know that I was tearing up while remembering a story I'd read years ago. Thank you, for putting this out there.
2/3 c10 2baldcoder
Really fantastic story. I enjoyed it very much.
11/20/2017 c10 Guest
Infinite Thank Yous for this heartwarming story. This is either my 5th or 6th rereading of this outstanding fic. It won’t be my last. It’s simply perfect. It makes me all content and smiley. I read it on your blogspot site. I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavours!
9/9/2017 c9 1Ellae
I'm actually tearing up. A gorgeous story, from Katniss falling in love to rope burn to "cried like fools" and Peppermint
4/19/2017 c10 Juststella1
What a beautiful story. I've loved reading this. Thank you.
4/19/2017 c9 Juststella1
Mr Mellark is such a sweet man!
4/19/2017 c8 Juststella1
Poor Prim. Peeta promised Katniss he would find her.
4/19/2017 c7 Juststella1
Yeah, I had a feeling Mrs Everdeen would 'shack up' with Mayor Undersee.

After visiting the children's home with Peeta, Katniss thinks she wants children! YES!
4/19/2017 c6 Juststella1
It's sad that Mr Everdeen has passed. I wonder how long before Mrs Everdeen re-marries.

Katniss and Peeta want to take care of each other. The letters from Peeta's mother to her husband are so sweet! It was nice he shared them with her.

Annalise is such a pretty name.
4/19/2017 c5 Juststella1
The Mellark's feast on rabbit. Katniss is earning her own money and Peeta buys her a pin with his and she wears it.

Peeta and Katniss are slowly finding each other. Sweet!
687 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »