for Refuge

9/9 c9 1Ellae
I'm actually tearing up. A gorgeous story, from Katniss falling in love to rope burn to "cried like fools" and Peppermint
4/19 c10 Juststella1
What a beautiful story. I've loved reading this. Thank you.
4/19 c9 Juststella1
Mr Mellark is such a sweet man!
4/19 c8 Juststella1
Poor Prim. Peeta promised Katniss he would find her.
4/19 c7 Juststella1
Yeah, I had a feeling Mrs Everdeen would 'shack up' with Mayor Undersee.

After visiting the children's home with Peeta, Katniss thinks she wants children! YES!
4/19 c6 Juststella1
It's sad that Mr Everdeen has passed. I wonder how long before Mrs Everdeen re-marries.

Katniss and Peeta want to take care of each other. The letters from Peeta's mother to her husband are so sweet! It was nice he shared them with her.

Annalise is such a pretty name.
4/19 c5 Juststella1
The Mellark's feast on rabbit. Katniss is earning her own money and Peeta buys her a pin with his and she wears it.

Peeta and Katniss are slowly finding each other. Sweet!
4/19 c4 Juststella1
Katniss' mother seems glad to be 'rid' of her. Strange!

I loved Mr Mellark and Cob giving Peeta 'the talk'. I had a giggle.
4/19 c3 Juststella1
The deal is done. Katniss and Peeta are married.
4/19 c2 Juststella1
Cob did this for Peeta. He is feeling guilty about Peeta's injuries. What happened?

Peeta thinks of Cob and the sacrifice he has just made so he asks his father to take more money..."If I have to get married today so does Cob."
4/19 c1 Juststella1
My heart goes out to Bristel. Being sold to an older man when she loves Gale. I wonder if she is carrying his child.

Katniss' mother is going to announce her on the Board. My heart is racing. Who will buy her?!
3/4 c10 lestrevas
This story was so touching! Thank you for writing it!
2/22 c10 tiffyheart14
This is brilliant! I love how you've included Peeta's family as a big part of this story.. This is the kind of story I'm looking for.. Thank you so much! Great work!
1/8 c10 5Capp'n
I was starting to worry that madge would be forgotten
12/12/2016 c10 Guest
This is a beautiful story
I'm so touched
Can you write a sequel to this ?
679 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »