for Refuge

11/20/2017 c10 Guest
Infinite Thank Yous for this heartwarming story. This is either my 5th or 6th rereading of this outstanding fic. It won’t be my last. It’s simply perfect. It makes me all content and smiley. I read it on your blogspot site. I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavours!
9/9/2017 c9 1Ellae
I'm actually tearing up. A gorgeous story, from Katniss falling in love to rope burn to "cried like fools" and Peppermint
4/19/2017 c10 Juststella1
What a beautiful story. I've loved reading this. Thank you.
4/19/2017 c9 Juststella1
Mr Mellark is such a sweet man!
4/19/2017 c8 Juststella1
Poor Prim. Peeta promised Katniss he would find her.
4/19/2017 c7 Juststella1
Yeah, I had a feeling Mrs Everdeen would 'shack up' with Mayor Undersee.

After visiting the children's home with Peeta, Katniss thinks she wants children! YES!
4/19/2017 c6 Juststella1
It's sad that Mr Everdeen has passed. I wonder how long before Mrs Everdeen re-marries.

Katniss and Peeta want to take care of each other. The letters from Peeta's mother to her husband are so sweet! It was nice he shared them with her.

Annalise is such a pretty name.
4/19/2017 c5 Juststella1
The Mellark's feast on rabbit. Katniss is earning her own money and Peeta buys her a pin with his and she wears it.

Peeta and Katniss are slowly finding each other. Sweet!
4/19/2017 c4 Juststella1
Katniss' mother seems glad to be 'rid' of her. Strange!

I loved Mr Mellark and Cob giving Peeta 'the talk'. I had a giggle.
4/19/2017 c3 Juststella1
The deal is done. Katniss and Peeta are married.
4/19/2017 c2 Juststella1
Cob did this for Peeta. He is feeling guilty about Peeta's injuries. What happened?

Peeta thinks of Cob and the sacrifice he has just made so he asks his father to take more money..."If I have to get married today so does Cob."
4/19/2017 c1 Juststella1
My heart goes out to Bristel. Being sold to an older man when she loves Gale. I wonder if she is carrying his child.

Katniss' mother is going to announce her on the Board. My heart is racing. Who will buy her?!
3/4/2017 c10 lestrevas
This story was so touching! Thank you for writing it!
2/22/2017 c10 tiffyheart14
This is brilliant! I love how you've included Peeta's family as a big part of this story.. This is the kind of story I'm looking for.. Thank you so much! Great work!
1/8/2017 c10 5Capp'n
I was starting to worry that madge would be forgotten
680 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »