FanFiction.Net
for Quiet

6/27/2014 c1 ONNMT
(Otaku Neko Ninja Miko Tenshi here, continuing my review via a guest tag because I accidentally hit the post button Dx)

. . .Thus breaking her frail sanity and leading to her canon madness...

Or not. Like I said, I ADORE how this is so sweet, and this was just a rambling of my mind. I'd hate to see you feel obliged to continue this with the opposite of the current themes, but, hey!, if I intrigued you feel free to take my ideas and create a separate one-shot which can be taken as a corresponding chapter.

So, yeah! Thanks for the brain fuel, and, again, I loved every minute of this.

Ciao,
-ONNMT, x
6/27/2014 c1 19ONNMT has moved
Brilliant.

It's very touching and soothing, but I can't help but feel a twinge of sadness at the way the ending seems to leave something unsaid. I adore the subtly, and because of that my mind senses that the serenity isn't to last, and that it'll quickly be stained black - just as it is in the game. While the softness is sweet, the darker side of me can't help but place something in brackets and italics at the bottom, mentioning how Mary wasn't about to have any of it. I want there to be another chapter, from Mary's POV as she watches them get closer; she'd feel excluded, and would only be able to deal with it one way - by babbling. She'd chat more erratically, trying to draw Garry to her positivity, but that would instead push him back towards Ib. Then, as the tension builds up, she sees something that causes her to snap
8/20/2012 c1 177Huinari
I'm guessing this is before Garry realizes that Mary is.. well, not human. *gets hit by self for the obvious*

Anyways, great job! Really enjoyed reading this!
8/18/2012 c1 18honne
I love the metaphors you used for both Ib and Mary, I think it fits both of them perfectly!
8/17/2012 c1 7Quadrillionaire
You know, I've always wondered how the friendship between Garry and Ib would work out because of such an age gap. I mean it wouldn't be impossible, but they wouldn't be on equal footing no matter how mature Ib was for her age.

But I feel like this explains it perfectly. Short and wonderfully written.