for Family Man

4/27 c1 3CrazyReader2
I love it so much. Usually I'm anti-Howard to the max, but I can really see this happening. I love this so much.
1/29/2019 c1 distanceincrowdedrooms
so sad...
2/24/2018 c1 2thescribblerdragon
This is how I’ve always viewed their relationship, and I just love how you wrote this
7/18/2017 c1 1sunfun
Very good.
1/18/2016 c1 13creativesm75
this is very sad. poor Howard. Poor Tony
11/20/2015 c1 Guest
Sobbing
7/16/2015 c1 9Kayleigh1789
Oh God I always thought of Howard as kinda a jerk but this... Wow. It blew me away. This is definitely one of the best fanfictions ever! I just wanted to point out that Howard and Maria were killed in a car crash, but who cares about the details? Great story!
6/18/2015 c1 1aem91
the feelings! howard wasnt mean, he didnt know how to express his feelings that's all.
6/8/2015 c1 Katz4
This is really really sad but so absolutely good~~ Definitely the Howard I will always consider Movie-verse Canon!
Thankyou for doing such a good Howard story!
5/2/2015 c1 bakasaru264
That was just sad. I felt really really bad for Howard now...
5/2/2015 c1 150Random Ruth
This is once again amazing. I teared up at the end, there. Feeeels!
2/1/2015 c1 12Mari Knickerbocker
I love this portrayal of the Stark men's relationship. We all know that Howard was not the best father in the world, but he was in a lot of ways a broken man. A broken man trying to the best he could for a son that he knew would be a better man than him. Its helpful to have his perspective and not just Tony's. Thank you for writing this.
8/25/2014 c1 CootiePatootie
Oh the FEELS! I've read many a fic discussing Howard's personality, his treatment of Tony, etc., but I've never read one that made me cry for Howard AND Tony. Oh the damage we sometimes do to ourselves and those we love the most...and most of that in the name of not hurting them.
5/30/2014 c1 12FirePony16
Lovely story :)
5/29/2014 c1 29Borrowed Twenties
This is a really unique story - no one really writes about Howard Stark, not really, and usually he's portrayed as a total villain. But this is a more real way of looking at him, and I can imagine this as canon. The feels were just amazing, and so very sad and bittersweet! I love this :)
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »