for Family Bonds

1/19/2020 c1 Grace
*cackles* They're absolute trolls. I love this so much! Backing each other up is definitely a sibling thing.
4/4/2019 c1 20Conejo-sama
This story is so cute! I never really thought about how close Mako and Bolin truly were before, and this story shows that very well. ;3
4/4/2015 c1 Rueroux
Cute! I approve of the Beautiful Bending Brothers Bond. *nod* (Especially the finishing one another's sentences!)
12/16/2014 c1 7Zeef
This story is amazing and funny. I think the way you wrote their bond is perfect and gjkofsjgojergoijero great. It's a good story. I really like it.
9/11/2014 c1 49Karana the Firebender
This was very good.
8/26/2014 c1 Ms.K216
Aww I liked this a lot! I love the brothers!
11/9/2013 c1 8tigerdreams
This was pretty great, actually. I like how you incorporated canon events as evidence of their sibling-bond.
10/16/2013 c1 5quoththeraven5
awesome! :D
1/1/2013 c1 30ladybug114
hahaha that was really good! the ending was funny :) i loved it! please write more LoK stuff!
9/6/2012 c1 25Fantasyfan4ever
Hehe, cute fic! I love how you illustrate the brothers' relationship through Korra's perspective. Well done!
8/25/2012 c1 Zaphod Prefect
I must say, I too wonder why this doesn't have more reviews. I enjoyed this one-shot and how you delved into the brothers' relationship more throughly. I liked how you fleshed out their past by implying that the little bending tricks they learned and their synergy at lying were born out of necessity, not blood. I also liked your imagery; I could picture scenes from the story as from the actual anime. Overall a nice little one-shot. Keep up the good work.
8/25/2012 c1 18Sarcasticles
No reviews for this? I must say I'm a tad bit surprised. While not your best work, I do like how you wrote Korra's voice in this one. As a girl without siblings, this sort of thing would confuse her.

Anyways, solid little one shot on the brothers. I was dissapointed that they didn't have more brother-centric stuff in the series and replaced it with shipping stuff (shudders at the memories), I guess there's always season 2...

Keep up the good work