for It Wasn't Accidental

8/1/2013 c1 Hi
JENNIFER!
I love it. I LOVE IT. OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER. :) (It's Classic Rachel, by the way.)
I know you wrote this, like, a year ago, but I just saw it. I still can't seem to get FanFiction working, so I have to do a guest review. But, yeah, you're such a good writer, and I miss you, and...okay, I'll shut up now. Keep calm and do Hayden. ;)
11/26/2012 c1 UnwoundAgain
foxface is awesome! i really like how you gave her a "good" death. if you can call any of this good. THG is that one book where fans are like:
Hogwarts- i'm so there!
camp half blood- pick me! pick me!
hunger games- i'm good. ;)
11/2/2012 c1 29StarSlingerSnitch
Very...dark. And when you put it that way, it does seem suicidal. go team peeta!
8/22/2012 c1 10Norberta772
was i the introducer at acting camp... it certainly seems like something id say. also, read my email...
8/18/2012 c1 10iloverueforever
I luved it! I also loved ur wonderful idea! U made me believe that its a suicide as well :D Great job!
8/18/2012 c1 1Nekonity03
... As morbid as this sounds, I loved it!
8/18/2012 c1 8IfICannotMoveHeaven
I didn't expect this to be as good as it was. Honestly, I love the whole idea. I usually do not leave reviews, especially for one-shots, but I just had to for this one.

First off, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels that Foxface was an underappreciated character. She was one of my favorites and I was a bit upset that her death was so... uneventful. I had never thought about her death being suicide before, but now that I have read this it actually seems like a pretty likely theory.

I LOVE the way you made her think, it really seemed like it was the character. I liked this story a lot.