for ready reckoner

6/9/2013 c2 174sydneysages
oh my god this was good god i have no words; this was amazing! I love the way that you put that message through; i love lily/james but i admit that the whole constant asking out was ridiculous, and you proved the double-standards in society. i adored how you wrote it with those little twists and everything, it was just wow. fabulous. (7 points for this and 9 for the other one)
9/23/2012 c2 20marniemadden
This such a perfect idea, Roma! It works really, really well. It's completely original and I think you portrayed it perfectly. Ugh, I'm so jealous, this idea … just, ugh.

But yeah – you wrote it so beautifully, too! :) and Rose/Scorpius yay, OTP! I loved the twist at the end; I honestly thought she was going to jump for real. So, overall, NO FAULTS OKAY JUST PERFECTION.
9/1/2012 c1 marniemadden
aww :') this was so cute! seriously, roma, top work. i loved the idea of lucy being a ballet dancer - it just /fits/, ygm? and teddy refusing harry's money and percy's job was perfect, so perfect. of course he'd be proud!

i'm really not a teddy/lucy shipper and i know you like teddy/rose, so how you managed to make me like this is beyond me. i found it really fluffy and cute, which is a good thing :3 your way with words is breathtaking. i lovelovelove when characters smoke in fanfiction, and you described it wonderfully.

i loved this section: "'Ah, I see you've met Ophelia,' she says. 'She's a bit odd, occasionally, but she makes lovely pastries.' He shakes his head. It's so Lucy to make friends with a crazy girl, he can't help beaming." it just really showed lucy's personality and teddy's emotions and their relationship as a whole.

beautiful, beautiful work, bb.
8/25/2012 c1 1green-eyed gracie
Utterly amazing deary. Deserves more reviews
8/21/2012 c1 174sydneysages
Roma! I loved this; I thought that the way Lucy was a dancer was brilliant, and how Teddy was a maintenance man in the same place was genius-the integrity he had not to take Harry's money or Percy's job offer, I loved that, and the relationship he and Lucy had.

It was really, really beautiful and you made them seem as though they were really good together, just through their dialogue and how they got back to how they were before after they argued, and then the last section really nailed it, with how he's waiting sort of to see if there's something he doesn;t agree on that she thinks.

I thought you wrote it beautifully. :D