for A New Titan

5/31 c1 Born2BeGodLike
I'm surprised people still expected not to find DBZ character not get Nerf in a crossover. Sadly this is the curse of DBZ crossover.
5/8 c6 Guest
Okay fuck this shit I’m out bicthes
1/12 c11 Jerry
You ever heard of the song burn same like the song
9/12/2020 c7 Nathkingkool
Your stupid
6/25/2020 c2 Natking
Gohan is basically one of the strongest Saiyans and he get bruised by an oversized block you need to up your game bro
5/22/2020 c1 Guest
Not hating , but it kinda sucks making Gohan seem like a bot. A walking planet buster getting bruised by a joke.
1/3/2020 c1 SullenDuck
just read all of the chapters and I have to say I really did enjoy the story, im going on to the sequel
4/3/2019 c10 Guest
Freiza had 1 million Goku ascended past that and it's confirmed this is post cell meaning Gohan should be well over a million in power level
9/2/2018 c1 1subbywubby
this story is terrible but fun to read. alsi someone copied it. they pretty mych replaced gohan with their OC named bruin
1/20/2018 c1 BC
Alright, so, here's some things I caught within the first couple chapters (I think 5 is when I just could not go on any more), and all without "whining" about power levels!

1. There is no flow. One action doesn't cause another, the actions just happen. It's jarring at the least, and completely disorienting at worst.

2. If Gohan can catch bullets without injury, he's both fast enough to evade Cinderblock's strikes entirely and tough enough to not be injured by a wayward punch.

3. Gohan is intelligent enough to realize that several people that made little effort to disguise themselves (the Titans, particularly the green skinned Beast Boy and the grey skinned Raven) are the same people that vanished from the bus and got back on *after* him. That, and they *said each other's names on the battlefield*. He would have to be stone-cold stupid to not make any sort of connection at all.

4. Ki / magic. Jynx's abilities are not Ki fueled, nor does she know any Ki attacks or abilities.

5. When, exactly, would Piccolo have had time to train Raven outside of his time training Gohan? He would have had to train them at the same time, seeing as they're roughly the same age. In that case, Gohan should already know Raven.

6. Ki spikes when someone fights. Gohan would pick up on that immediately, especially when he recognizes it as Piccolo's *and his own family's*. Gohan would ditch school in a heartbeat to go defend his family, that's what he promised his father he would do.

7. A switchblade? In a school? So Sharpner (despite actually being pretty friendly to Gohan in canon) is both a massive douche, a sore loser, and should now be expelled from his school.

8. Never mind the fact that Gohan having weapons at all is completely against his character, Chi Chi would never allow them in her house. Gohan isn't sneaky enough to get them past her, either.

9. Canon!Gohan could access SS2 a full 7 years after his fight with Cell, despite never calling on it once after the fight. Seeing his family dead, or even being told they died while he was elsewhere, would have definitely pushed him into SS2 through sheer guilt alone, which is *exactly what Cell did when he killed 16*.

10. A Super Saiyan is stronger than Frieza. Frieza himself is a planet buster. Ergo, Gohan in SS is a planet buster at the bare minimum. This is not a matter of 'arguing about power levels', this is simple A B, A C, therefore C B. Unless Cinderblock (or anyone else, for that matter) is on that level, they are a non-issue for a Super Saiyan in a straight-up fight.

11. How did several men, armed to the teeth, storm a school and not trigger any sort of lockdown, regardless of how ineffective it may have been? Would have made far more sense giving them some sort of warning than having Gohan act like he had predicted they would barge in.

12. Characterization for everyone is off. Some, not off too badly (Cyborg, Raven), others quite severely (Robin, Gohan, so on). You need to go back and actually look over how these characters act, because how you have them act and how they actually act is very different.

I couldn't go past Chapter 5, everything to that point was just inconsistency after inconsistency. I actually had high hopes for this, but it's just a mess. I hope your future projects are better thought out and better researched.
5/19/2017 c23 Blake2020
Epic ending and on to the sequel
5/19/2017 c22 Blake2020
Wow i almost thought he kill slade wow
5/19/2017 c21 Blake2020
Good
5/19/2017 c20 Blake2020
Nice mysterious chapter here