for A New Titan

Sweet
5/19/2017 c3 Blake2020
Cool
5/19/2017 c2 Blake2020
Epic second chapter as well
5/18/2017 c1 Blake2020
Great start
5/7/2017 c23 6nickz24
This was awesomeeeee. Gonna read the second part asap!
4/5/2017 c5 Guest
Sharpener pulled out a knife, in gym class, in front of the coach and everyone else and nothing was done about it?
Mmm. Yea. This story just doesn't cut it
3/21/2017 c4 1jordanlink7856
I still can't help but cringe every time The Golden Warrior comes up, it's even worst than Saiyaman in my opinion.
3/12/2017 c1 GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades
Sooo Robin is going to be this story's Videl? Lol this amuses me. It does make sense though considering the big ol' Bat trained him. And Starfire is Erasa? Also fitting.
2/12/2017 c1 lucasrosa94
muito bom mesmo. só achei que você colocou gohan muito fraco, ele pode limpar o chão com sinderblock. os saiyajins são capases de varrer planetas, sistemas solares. enteiros.
1/16/2017 c2 3MAJORMATT1234
You know this makes me think about TFS DBZ Abridged. After all, by their cannon the justice league does exist in the dbz world. :)
12/15/2016 c1 Guest
this is crap gohan like at 2 percent of his power what the fuck
11/25/2016 c5 R98
If H.I.V.E goes against my OC, Ultra, the Ultimate Android, they be dead because according to me...his power level is over zillions with Ki power, Ghost power, turn into metal, slow time and is very fast that is combine with Flash, Quicksilver and Sonic, Chaos power, can't feel pain, survive a million of missiles, Elements bending, have the power of the Lanterns Corp which he like the color black, Raven's demon power, change into anything from animal to a objects to a being, mega strong with Superman, Wonder Woman and etc Super Strength Heroes and he is a cyan color hedgehog that he likes Sonic, right eye clouded because he got a scouter behind it to tell the power level, black sleeveless sayian uniform and likes to kill villains so yeah they would be dead
8/2/2016 c11 2Shiro981
your history is good but gohan is not to bad and in super sayain is more better
7/30/2016 c23 2rosariorwbyfan
you better come back to this story
7/12/2016 c7 Guest
Jinx can't do solar flare
154 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »