for Age of Sorrow

12/17/2015 c13 Merry Holidays
I very much enjoy your writing. Will you be writing any more?
9/18/2015 c13 Please
Update update update!
8/22/2015 c13 ChaosMageX
Magnificent. Truly a great piece of work. The detail, the drama, the action, and the emotion all make for a compelling story. I love it. Keep it going!
8/9/2015 c13 Mars
Love it! I've enjoyed the length of the chapters, the fantasy, characters individualities, so much more. You're a great writer, I hope you end up writing some books of your own someday, you've clearly got the skills!
8/9/2015 c12 Mars
Loved the fight scene! And that you took the games quote from Charlie that they had "crossed-swords in love" I always took that to mean they fought but actually in love.
I'm glad you considered that after a year outside the coliseum he's obviously gotten rusty.
8/9/2015 c10 Mars
Wow, you keep me in suspense with the action and the twists! But I'm glad you don't do cliff hangers.
8/9/2015 c8 Mars
I knew max would snitch!

But I loved the rose/Zieg interactions in this chapter.
8/9/2015 c7 Mars
She must be thinking of the children... Right?
8/9/2015 c5 Mars
Wow, winglys are pretty fragile if china can kill them! Why haven't more humans tried?
8/9/2015 c4 Guest
Absolutely love your portrayal of rose and Ziegler upon their first real meeting /convo. I like that you're taking your time I'm developing their character. And I actually like MAX, he's the necessarily evil, he needs to survive, not sure many others would be any different. I like ubelle (spelling?) she seems like a real character, someone I could know and detest. I just like how your characters aren't evil just to fill a role, in their minds they not doing anything wrong, though it sickens us readers watching them go about ruining lives.
8/9/2015 c2 Mars
Now I could hear the boyishness in his voice. A squeaking tone that told the world its owner was old enough to reproduce but not quite old enough to say anything worth listening to.

Love this section.
2/22/2015 c13 29dartboi
I begin to grow more and more fascinated with this story and I am eager to see how you continue to develop it. It sucks not many others review this as well, but hey you are doing remarkable with this.
2/6/2015 c12 dartboi
Yet again, a brilliant chapter. I nearly let out a squeal when I saw this was update. (Odd since I am a guy. ) This was once again great. The way the story flows and the way the romance subplot you have isn't...well boring or forced. It just seems to go about wonderfully smooth. Brilliant chapter once again, I eagerly await the next.
2/5/2015 c9 dartboi
I say it once more, this story is absolutely wonderful. The writing is beautiful and describes the scene perfectly. I can pretty much envision everything occurring. The vocabulary used is quite wonderful on top of that. This story is amazing. Thank you so much for writing it.
2/4/2015 c5 dartboi
This is beautifully written my god. I love this story more and more.
24 Page 1 2 Next »