FanFiction.Net
for The Princess and The Avatar

11/19/2015 c21 Guest
I love azulaang that is why I am even reading this story I'm glad you didn't put zutara . You are doing wondrous work and I really want to see more, reading this makes life worth it. You have a life, that I understand and I appreciate you trying to find time.
4/5/2015 c21 F13rc3D3ity
Finished it!
3/28/2015 c21 Kameron
Hey dude, great job with this fic. I hope you continue. Is Iroh coughing foreshadowing him being sick or something? Anyway, great job, keep it up.
3/18/2015 c21 YamiLuna
!Please continue writing this story!:
X3X
2/19/2015 c21 DrunkenGoat
I just finished this story today. I really hope it's not dead.
10/9/2014 c21 wickedhpnerd
This story is brilliant! I love the ups and downs! I really like that it was Mai's idea to get Azula too, because she missed her friend. I really like the friendships here. And yay at Mai, Azula, and Ty Lee going on their own to Ba Sing Se! Also I really liked the moment that Azula realized she loved them and Aang more than her need for vengeance. I really like her as Air Nation Ambassador, such an awesome title, and seeing her doing diplomatic stuff was great. And of course I really like Aang and Azula's progression. The ups and downs with them, the passion and love of course, just all great! And the Team Avatar battle was so nostalgic and sweet. I really like the kids as well, they're really funny. I can't wait to see more! And aww Uncle Iroh..! And what's going on with Ty Lee? All in all great story, and I can't wait to read more!
10/8/2014 c21 12Darkest Nightmare's Dread
PHEW! The chapter title had me worried. I'm glad it was just a game.
10/8/2014 c19 Darkest Nightmare's Dread
Never thought of Azula as the motherly type, but in all fairness, I never gave her a chance. You gave it to her.
10/8/2014 c15 Darkest Nightmare's Dread
Whoa. That explains it.
10/8/2014 c8 Darkest Nightmare's Dread
I agree with Zuko. I absolutely LOATHE the episode titled "The Ember Island Players". If it's on the TV, I'm heading out of the room. It's that bad.
10/8/2014 c7 Darkest Nightmare's Dread
Ooh, some tension in the proceedings. This'll be fun.
8/17/2014 c21 Lee
Awesome. Is this story dead too though? :-(
7/27/2014 c21 SaintMichael95
I love it! Come on you gotta update soonnnnnnnnnnnn!"!
11/12/2013 c21 1phhsdj
I just stared this and i love the way u kept it going. Ples keep this up until you get to an end point
8/19/2013 c21 Kingg6
Great story so far I really hope you keep updating its amazing :D
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »