FanFiction.Net
for The Princess and The Avatar

6/23/2013 c21 4Faasnu Briinah
I love this story, it makes so much sense, and I wish that this could have been canon!

Please, don't stop updating! I'm also reading your other Azulaang :v
Love it!
6/21/2013 c21 3Stairhopper
I've just read this today, and I have to say you've got me hooked. It's amazing to see how you've constructed families and the rising of the new nation, and I honesty can't wait or more!

Also, awesome English! I mea- Wait...

Boomerang! You DO always come back!
5/14/2013 c21 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
super
5/14/2013 c21 4eagle eyes98
Toph and Sokka talking about using servants after they have done everything themselves, it's a little out of the ordinary i would say, but it made me laugh
5/14/2013 c21 36Ares-sama
me encanto en verdad, otro buen capitulo de uno de mis fic favoritos
4/25/2013 c20 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
its wonderful ,its amazing!
4/16/2013 c20 4eagle eyes98
This story is amazing, all of the chapters were well thought out; especially the little parts of humor that were snuck in the plot was a good balance to help even of the story. I hope that you keeping adding to the story even if there isn't much room to work. Try adding a new tyrant that plans to defy the rest of the nations. I would do this myself but i cant think of a story that leads up to or a good background that you clearly have already set-up for your characters. This story is amazing.

And please if you use my idea; please give me a little credit in the author's note.
4/7/2013 c20 36Ares-sama
not war u.u
4/7/2013 c19 Ares-sama
*W* war
3/27/2013 c20 Gannicus
You gotta love a jealous Azula. The beginning of Airi and Kiet's friendship was nice as well, but I wonder if Azula will have anything to say about Kiet's stable boy status, and it would be nice to for her to have more interactions with her children (like teaching Aki firebending) since the Fire Colonies problem seems to be coming to a conclusion.
3/27/2013 c20 yujgy
usually i don't like Aang & Azula romantic relationship in fiction, but your work is good enougth to be one of the exceptions.
3/27/2013 c20 kevinplr2h
Great chapter keep it up!
1/30/2013 c19 6FanOfAction
and just when i thought everything was going to be perfect, the hope army comes along...wahhhh the avatar, fire lord, and azula will NEVER catch a break, will they? lolz...but great story, i look forward to the next update!
1/30/2013 c15 FanOfAction
oh my god, twist after twist after twist! i love this story! sorry, i should've reviewed more, but i wuz so busy whizzing through these amazing chapters!
1/29/2013 c3 FanOfAction
i'm liking this story a lot so far! i have to go to bed now, but tomorrow i'll read more! .
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »