FanFiction.Net
for The Princess and The Avatar

11/16/2012 c14 kevinplr2h
Great chapter keep it up!
11/11/2012 c13 1TheOrderOfTheWhiteLotus
well what is bothering aang? cant wait to see how their child would turn out; fire bender or air bender?
11/11/2012 c13 kevinplr2h
Great chapter keep it up!
11/10/2012 c12 1ZanaZ
Hiya! Loving the story so far. I wish I'd seen it sooner.

I like how both Azula and Aang both have their thoughts fleshed out and explained. I also like how you didn't make Azula completely out of character, which can be difficult in a romance fic. (Especially with her...ummm... 'social' difficulties. Lol)

Unfortunately, most AzulaxAang fics are one-shots with pure lemon. While those are fine for a bit, I'm glad yours has an actual meaningful storyline.

Criticism wise, all I can say is to proof-read a bit more. Basic stuff that spellcheck doesn't notice. And a bit more lovey-making stuff. When people see M romance they expect a bit more. I'm not saying go all out crazy sex, lol, just a bit more lemons in the mix.

Otherwise, great fic so far. Can't wait to read more. ]
11/7/2012 c12 katia Ravenchild
Good luck on the tests and I really like this story. You should have her try to sing maybe that will bring her even more peace with her mother.
11/5/2012 c12 kevinplr2h
Excellant chapter!
10/29/2012 c12 1TheOrderOfTheWhiteLotus
great chapter! cant wait for an update im ususallly full out sokkla but im really loving your story. read it all today thru hurricane sandy! lol
10/29/2012 c10 TheOrderOfTheWhiteLotus
great story so far. love this chapter because it builds up to the suspense... im reading your story during hurricane sandy lol.
10/27/2012 c12 indigomirror
This was a great chapter! Thank you so much for updating.
Good luck on your exam! _
10/13/2012 c8 12Gold Testament
Oh I hated that play about the Avatar and friends.
10/8/2012 c11 BlueLion
Nice closure of the chapter - now only an epilogue or are you going to throw in another story twist?
10/1/2012 c10 2DangerouslySilent
This chapter was absolutly amazing! Love the fluff and now we get more conflict with Kuei (who needs a hobby)! I'm excited to see Azula to get them back. Kuei is really bitter about the invasion isn't he? Wow! Waiting for the next ch!
10/1/2012 c10 indigomirror
Oh my goodness! Great cliff hanger. I will be biting nails as I wait for the next chapter _
9/30/2012 c9 indigomirror
I adore this story. The flow is great and the characters are believable. This particular pairing is becoming a favorite of mine, so I always enjoy reading different stories avout them. This is one of the best ones I have read. I look forward to reading it til the end.
9/22/2012 c8 Louise
Really enjoying this! Not usually an Azulaang sort of person but this is good. I'll keep reading to see where this goes. Keep it up.
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »