FanFiction.Net
for The Princess and The Avatar

9/16/2012 c7 Hawk2012
very enjoyable chapter, i look forward to more
9/15/2012 c7 BlueLion
There's a minor error in your AN: "Even though their romance did work out" - I guess you meant "Even though their romance didn't work out"
I wouldn't say, that Azula is completely out of the line of succession - should both Zuko and his child come to death, she would be the next Firelord ... and I could imagine a sane Azula as really competent ruler, too ... imagine her as (reformed) Firelord and ... say Toph the Queen of Omashu, oh my, the possibilities ...
As for Kuei's demand of trial against Azula, that's just ridiculous. Her acts were legal acts of war, and what she did, she did with a remarkable minimum of bloodshed, contrary to Iroh's siege that certainly cost thousands of lives ... According to canon, she didn't even put the city under fire nation administration, but set in Joo Dee, an Earth Kingdom citizen, as governor ... (an intriguing story, that would deserve its own fanfic btw)
9/15/2012 c7 2DangerouslySilent
Glad everyone, with the exception of a few, are getting use to Azula. Kuei...get a life! J/k he deserve to be angry I hope he doesn't do anything stupid like try to assianate her...the avatars girl! Wow he'd be in for some hell. I've always like katara with Haru. Cute. Great ch!
9/9/2012 c6 Korrasami and Rubphire
This is feat i love this its soo good
9/5/2012 c5 Guest
Epic story so far keep up the good work )
9/2/2012 c5 Korrasami and Rubphire
THIS IS... AWESOME! i love this soo excited for next chap
9/2/2012 c5 BlueLion
I hope you're going to build up this one - if Azula's in top form, before you know it, the air nation may be the supreme one *giggle*
9/1/2012 c5 DangerouslySilen
Love this chapter! Great job! Detail and all! it's wonderful!
8/28/2012 c4 BioReck
I really, really like this. I hope you'll continue it. There aren't enough of these out there. I'm a sucker for the under dogs.
8/27/2012 c2 J5Howa
Other than longer chapters I feel like this story is doing just fine.
8/27/2012 c4 Sappy07
Interesting azulaxaang story.
There arnt many logical ones out there. Do keep the flow going. You've got flair.
8/26/2012 c4 DangerouslySilent
...Here goes Katara and her knowing everything..*sigh*.. Anyway your story is getting better by the chapter! There's so many little details about this story that I love like you explaining how they are close but not romantically and the looks they give each other. I love the fluff. Pls keep them, most author can make a good plot but don't have supporting details. Oh and another thing, I got a bit confused when Aang when inside her mind. Bolding the scenes or thoughts could make it easier to understand.

Keep up the good work! And you're welcome. There is nothing like people appreciating your work.
8/26/2012 c4 Dakota96
Good you decided to keep Azula's More important than you personality which is always good I hate when spirit healing in fics get rid of her character Annoying Katara as she was in canon thats always hilliarious thank you for this chapter.
8/26/2012 c4 2PookythePenguin
Brilliant. What more can I say? Can't wait for the next installment!

I wonder if slightly antagonizing Katara is a necessary evil for Azulaang fics...
8/26/2012 c4 Guest
I like this story so far, keep up the good work
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »