for You Are The Only Angel of My Heaven

7/8/2013 c1 amr29
This is a good plot! You should continue it !
2/17/2013 c2 56castielsweetness
PleasepleasepleasepleasePLEA SEPLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE FINISH THIS I'M DYINGGGG
11/17/2012 c2 5Night Ninja123
ITs a GOOD plot... continue it :)
10/21/2012 c2 lelekaka
I'm curious hopefully next chapters xD
10/12/2012 c2 38Mikashimotaku
Hi! I thought I might review, because it's the weekend now.

So. I liked it! But being me, I must edit it. Here goes nothing! :D

"Anyways, today is like any ordinary day. Me waiting tables. Me taking orders from sometimes snobby or nice customers. Me placing the orders to the kitchen. Me serving the customers. Me occasionally taking out the garbage. See. Normal tasks at My Heaven."

Uh... The repetition is a little annoying. It seems as if Ichigo only wants to talk about herself, and we all know that Ichigo is a selfless person. Just something I thought of.

When I arrive at the table, I see three regular customers, who are probably around my age (recap: I'm 16 years old). One of them has dark blue hair and glasses and the other one has shiny green hair and a flirtatious aura. The last one has blonde hair (not the completely golden one, but just blonde) and is fidgeting."

Don't use brackets! Especially when saying (recap: I'm 16 years old). It takes away from the story. And (not the completely golden one, but just blonde), I don't know who the 'completely golden one' is. You haven't mentioned them yet. So, the bracket really just is not needed.

"Uncomfortable heat spread throughout my cheeks.

"R-Rumi, stop saying s-such nonsense. Why would h-he like me? And who is he?""

Okay. For this, it would make more sense to say "R-Rumi, stop saying s-such nonsense! Which guy? Why would he like me in the first place?"

Natural speech patterns usually ask who a person is, only afterward do they talk about them.

That's all I've got so far. Keep on updating! :)
10/9/2012 c2 Rei Star
Please update soon! :]
10/1/2012 c1 Lakeland
Can u finish the story pease it sounds good :)
9/19/2012 c1 lelekaka
Eu gostei ate agora continue quero saber como termina xD
9/16/2012 c1 1angeladawnbreak
If you do not continue this, I will totally FREAK OUT tomorrow. Why tomorrow, you say? Because my fav. day is Monday. Why Monday, you ask? Because no school on Monday! Only soccer! Sooooo, if you DO discontinue this, my day WILL be really really bad. Loljk. (Weeeeell, maybe. Maybe not! XD) okay. Sooo, I saw NO mistakes. Not even grammar! Haha. This is very nice! So I would really appreciate if you WILL continue this. 'Kay? See ya soon! 3
8/28/2012 c1 4XxmermaidxX
VERY VERY INTERESTING STORY! please update soon! I really want to know the rest! Excellent job! :)
8/20/2012 c1 38Mikashimotaku
OOH. Interesting story you've got here! I like it.
You really are getting better at your writing, I hope you realize that. The first story I read from you is a lot different from this. (Sorry it that sounds offensive...)
Don't talk trash about your other stories! I actually think they're really interesting. Like "Troubled Strawberry" so please update it! Good luck writing.

Mikashi-chan :)