for The Only Reason

6/28/2013 c1 38loveislouder94
This was a nice look at Percival's love for his daughter. I thought it was good that you mentioned how perceptive Albus was, too, whereas Aberforth mayn't have known or understood what was going on. A very enjoyable piece, nicely done!
9/5/2012 c1 14PoppyPotter
Wow- talk about emotional! Poor Ariana! The whole Dumbledore family suffered so much just because a few boys stupid actions.
This nearly had me in tears, it was so beautifully written and managed to capture all the emotions so perfectly. I've never read a fic with Percival or with any of the other Dumbledore's really but I honestly don't think this could have been done any better. Well done and Congrats on winning the competition- this piece really deserved it :D
8/26/2012 c1 51Alohaemora
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely beautiful. Words can't describe how much I loved this story. You managed to capture the Dumbledore family dynamic with a grace I can't explain. I particularly liked the way you wrote the exchange between Percival and Albus at the end. Beautiful, beautiful work! Thank you very much for the submission! :)
8/23/2012 c1 Saphy18
This was so sad. You are incredible. I wish I can write like this.
8/21/2012 c1 1marauderina
SO sad. I think that's a plausible solution for what was wrong. :) What did those boys do to her? *gasp*
8/21/2012 c1 don't meet your heroes
Yeah, I liked this and I was always was interested s to what went on back then with Ariana and the whole mess. I wrote a story about that, but it was interesting to see what went on with in Percival's mind. Yeah, I kind of think that what happened to Ariana was left out of the book because it wouldn't be particularly appropriate to add in a children's book if it's what I think it it.
But, good story, I like it. :)
8/20/2012 c1 11Laughy-Taffy the Grape
I recently re-read the books, and I just felt so sorry for that family, Ariana and her parents especially. Such cruel, insensitive boys to do something like that to her, acts worthy only of Voldemort.

Oh well . . .