for Moment of Truth

2/10/2018 c1 2EverandeverGreen
Before I found Thrawn Plagueis was my guy, but he's a little too evil Thrawn is a more grey area villain.
1/2/2016 c1 38Brievel
Oh. I thought I was past being disturbed... I was wrong.
2/28/2013 c1 Guest
Well done
8/29/2012 c1 ILBCD
Short, not so sweet, and to the point.
As always, it is an uncanny and disturbing insight into the mind of Sidious which you choose to bring down us, Ruinous. *Applause*

He did seem to love his mother in a... strange way, didn't he? That part in the book seemed to make my head spin; how one could murder their family like that is beyond me...
And your ending was effective, strong, and insightful (again), if I do say so myself... only, I wouldn't have used that particular phrase as I am very picky. Very, very picky. Very, very, very, very, very (you getting the idea yet?) very, very, very, picky. ;)

And don't worry, we've known for quite sometime that you're deranged.
Sorry, I simply could not resist.
8/25/2012 c1 6Green Verde
Amazing Palpatine vignette. It's the realest expression of the man himself, stripped down and essentially raw, in one of his most personal moments ever.
8/24/2012 c1 46The Wayfaring Strangers
Woah. Creepy much? Seriously. But it was very good for an insanity fic. Because really, someone who kills their family *is* insane. I've never read the book, so I don't really know what's going on.
8/21/2012 c1 RKB
Oh, Palpatine, you sick, twisted son of a bitch.
But that is why we love to hate you so much. This was an excellent story that I could easily see as having come straight from the novel itself. I've said this before in other reviews, but I am continually amazed at how well you write Palpatine. I am looking forward to seeing your other stories continued.
8/20/2012 c1 19Torlek
That paragraph about talking to his dead mother is so sick, dude, in terms of Palps as a character.