for Blood of the Bayou

7/25/2020 c5 11sakarrie
Wow, what a journey! Loved it!
7/5/2020 c1 Guest
Sam without a soul doesn’t translate to him betraying Dean and sleeping with women, he did that before. Also, we are taught right and wrong (which is stored in the brain -shocker I know), so the soul doesn’t house knowledge and morality because we are taught that. Him doing evil things is all Sam. Which makes sense since he chose a demon over his brother, went against Dean’s advice that later proved to be good (like BMol and Ruby), and never looked for Dean in Purgatory. “Soulless” Sam is just Sam.
3/29/2020 c5 Selraef
So good! I love your writing!
7/28/2019 c5 Chaotic Creator
I enjoyed this story so much I just read it twice in a row. Please never stop writing!
12/20/2018 c5 Debra Bedore
What an engaging story that was. It was just like watching a tv show. (A slightly more adult version). I'm going to check for more of your stories.
5/31/2018 c5 Iuvsbruce
This was totally AWESOME! Incredibly intricate plot! Thank you so much!
12/30/2016 c2 14Merlyn Pyndragon
Well done, Sammy! Ya-yeah!
3/25/2016 c5 54DevinBourdain
Really enjoyed this.
2/12/2016 c5 5CindyT63
Awesome!
10/17/2015 c5 AquaKitty3
This was a truly excellent story, thank you for sharing it with us! I really love how you draw from real life things, blend with mythologies from places, and throw the boys in the middle of it all.
9/17/2015 c5 Toothtooth
This is brilliant, lovely plot and I love how you've written Sam and Dean
6/25/2015 c5 jubela
Voodoo and the boys - loved it. Thanks:)
4/16/2015 c5 4HobbitLover4eva
There are few stories of supernatural case fics that i actually really admire and yours is one of them. I could totally see this happening. You know how to write. Wow. And your charactizations are spot on.
3/19/2015 c5 37miXiZ
Very cool adventure! Loved the intricacy...
10/19/2014 c5 67CornishGirl
Excellent! Great pacing, action, all the good brother stuff. Well done.
209 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »