for Dear Diary, Love Hermione

3/6/2018 c2 2Ethan76
This captures Hermione in the most perfect sense. I cannot picture her reacting any other way and the way you did this is literally fantastic. Perfect, perfect, perfect!
12/5/2014 c5 4top story
You should write about Hermione life before Hogwarts
That would be good just a thought
Keep On Writing
12/5/2014 c1 top story
I always loved the Hermione finds out she's a witch stories
6/29/2014 c1 pug
it is clever. just in some places it should be phrased differently.
9/10/2012 c8 magicb
I love it! Such good writing and a brilliant idea!
9/5/2012 c8 Guest
Epic!
9/4/2012 c8 Bookworm41
excellent story I really enjoyed it, and the class schedule sounds like it would work out fine.
9/4/2012 c8 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I am happy that Hermione was able to have a nic conversation with Harry and Ron once this week.
9/4/2012 c8 18Dueler312
pretty good. Just a little thing you messed up on. The Gryffindors had Herbology with the Hufflepuffs, not the Ravenclaws. And as far as I know, The Gryffindors never had any classes with the Ravenclaws, at least during the first five years.
8/25/2012 c7 irishbrat1966
Well done although, since, according to J.K. Rowling, Hermione was something of a hat stall much like McGonnagall, you might want to come up with a more imaginative reason for her being in Gryffindor. Like Hermione, McGonnagall was also almost in Ravenclaw according the the Harry Potter wiki. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
8/25/2012 c6 irishbrat1966
You are, as usual, doing quite a good job with this so far. I really like revisiting this book through Hermione's eyes but I would like to offer a bit of advice: I'd recommend putting anything you took directly from the book into italics or bold type so that it doesn't look like plagiarism (along with listing the book and it's chapter in your author's notes)
Also, in the last chapter Hermione writes "I'll call him You-Know-Who" to be respectable to witches and wizards, just change that word to 'respectful' and keep writing. You have really improved since your first story, in leaps and bounds as a matter of fact. I look forward to seeing updates for this and for "Bonds of Time"
8/24/2012 c7 HeRonLove
That was a good chapter. I am happy that she got in to Gryffindor. I am happy with the new additions and want to know more about them. I can not wait for her first day of classes, or the troll.
8/24/2012 c6 HeRonLove
That was a good chapter. I liked how she met Neville and his gran. I am happy that she meet some good friends on the train. I like the two new additions to her dorm mates. I loved her time with Harry and Ron.
8/24/2012 c5 HeRonLove
That was a good chapter. I love how excited she is. I love how helpful Ted is to the Grangers.
8/24/2012 c7 A Dancer's Soul
I like how good you are at updateing
24 Page 1 2 Next »