for The Slytherin Queen

7/23/2013 c1 1BrownEyedBeauty1901
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! yOU took it off! *pout*

I was hoping to read this... *sigh*
1/5/2013 c7 3CorruptedLily
please continue with this pleases
9/16/2012 c7 HermioneandMarcus
excellent please update again soon please and thank you
9/2/2012 c7 Xavier Dante La'crane
So..So Short, But still very good. I want another chapter naoooo! I loved it! Want another chapter though.
8/30/2012 c7 3DracoM BlaizeZ
please please please continue, i really really really like the story. :)
8/30/2012 c7 2badwolfette21
Thank god they found out who the bastard was!... But like I said can of whoop ass!
8/30/2012 c7 2blazeice9967
Yay, she was found and there will be JUSTICE! Justice is so sweet. Especially when its about things like this. Also, even if this was a filler, it was still an interesting read. I think this had about as much important information, that could be overlooked, as an action filled chapter.
8/30/2012 c7 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
really really good i can't wait for more! please continue!
8/30/2012 c7 lightbabe
Loved it the poor girl is so hurt! Looking forward to reading more! I love ho Lucius is like a lawyer! :)
8/27/2012 c6 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
really good please keep on going!
8/25/2012 c6 blazeice9967
Oh... Oh no... That was horrible! Whos going to find her?!
8/25/2012 c6 2badwolfette21
Keep going and I look forward to her friends helping her through her horrible life. Hogwarts was always so healing for Harry in the books so I only assume that it'll be the same for her. Hopefully a nice big can of whoop ass will be opened and Malfoy and snape will destroy that evil motherfucker!*insert evil laugh here*
8/25/2012 c6 lightbabe
It just doesn't get any easier for her! My heart breaks for her! Does some one find her? Who did this to her? How could they just leave her! Please update soon! Looking forward to reading more!
8/25/2012 c6 Xavier Dante La'crane
The Rape scene was incredibly vivid and well written, not to horrifying, but not to gentle..I'm assuming your setting the story up for something, because otherwise I cant fathom why after a relatively PG-13 story, you abruptly shifted to R.

The Transition was ..sloppy. Not bad, but sloppy. There needed to be something there that shifted from the more childlike Idyllic world of Harry Potter to some sort of "Rape Fest" But again, I'm trusting you as an author and assuming you will have a reason for it. Regardless, I enjoyed it! :)

Thank you.