FanFiction.Net
for The Musician

11/17/2012 c13 1Kleiyan
I really liked this chapter as well as the past others. The conversation between Didier and Satordi just gives off that they are indeed close.
11/13/2012 c10 Kleiyan
It almost seems as though Didier made those notes flat on purpose? Is this intentional or did he mean to prove to Satordi that he wasn't perfect either?
11/13/2012 c9 Kleiyan
Everyone is falling for him! This is so good! I'm loving the direction this is going in!
11/13/2012 c7 Kleiyan
That reveal at the end made me verbally "Aaw" it's so cute! And so selfless! Magnificent!
11/13/2012 c6 Kleiyan
I love how you answer a multitude of my questions right after I ask them in my mind. Its stunning! Great chapter!
11/13/2012 c5 Kleiyan
This chapter was absolutely lovely! I love the beginning of this relationship so much! There were a few grammatical errors or word confusions, but really who does everything perfectly? Even Didier! Beautiful!
11/12/2012 c4 Kleiyan
The last few chapters were well done, each ending a nice cliffhanger that let the mind wander. I enjoyed the emotions you portrayed in this last one specifically.
11/12/2012 c1 Kleiyan
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. There are such vivid details that I found myself actually staring from the audience onto a stage. I love your descriptions!
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3