for An Unwritten Future

6/28 c1 Orrery
One of my favourite stories
6/27 c20 14Laina Lee
This was a fun read and a good pairing.
6/23 c20 2leward1992
This was wonderful. Thanks for writing.
6/18 c12 deeharmonic
This was so perfect! I laughed, I cried, it's so hard to find such quality work! Thank you!
6/17 c20 Phanieste
Snamione it's not my thing but this fic is awesome! Ps: I would love to see their reactions when she remembers abou Apple...
6/15 c11 SlySeto2000
I just have to say that you did a splendid job writing this scene...for Severus to never have had sex, and with Hermiones personality, this display was totally perfect. Well done!
6/14 c1 Mdlace
Gooddd
6/12 c20 nif-ravenpuff
Wow, what an enjoyable story to read!
6/8 c20 Hello.lovelies
Wow. This is what I was looking for, thank you so much for sharing this.
6/7 c11 22Queen of Duct Tape
Woo, that was some tea! I love how they can talk and laugh, even in the middle of sex. It makes the relationship feel so much more real.

Also I'm very curious to see how Hermione's presence changes the Death Eaters. Is it wrong to hope that Bellatrix doesn't turn into psycho bitch?
5/29 c20 SelkieWitch
Loved this one too! Working my way through all your stories, wanting to race through and devour them, but don’t want them to end. Trying to pace myself and failing lol
5/28 c10 2Recreational Potions
Some great lines in this chapter: "hitherto unplumbed arsenal of esthetic weaponry" "Impressive, because she'd managed to pull it off herself, not because it was particularly overwhelming." I love the detail on her preparation. I actually had a dream after reading this about panicking getting ready for something, that's how real it was.
5/28 c7 Recreational Potions
Again you are adding great depth to the characters. Lily isn't perfect, and Severus is still too infatuated with Lily to see how he is screwing things up with a girl who actually likes him. And despite everything she knows about him, Hermione's own feelings get away with her such that is still caught off guard by his feelings for Lily in the flesh. They are all making silly self-centered mistakes like real people.
5/28 c20 jankatkaromka
Thank you for marvelouse work.
I didn't expected it to be that nice.
5/27 c5 Recreational Potions
One thing that is done really well in this story is giving depth to the characters. Black isn't just a bully and a flirty jock, he is trying to get information on his brother. Snape isn't just some Byronic hero, but a screwed up kid who really joined the death eaters and was fine with innocent people dying. I was a little afraid you were going the omniscient grampa route with Dumbledore, but you showed him not knowing things and getting frustrated. Even Hermione isn't just like 'yay I saved the future' - she tortures herself watching her parents, agonizes over the new future she created, and makes very wrong assumptions about this Severus Snape.
3,537 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »