for Confessions in the rain

5/28/2016 c1 I don't know
Please write another one
5/28/2016 c1 Guest
This is such a sweet story
8/31/2015 c1 4OTP's are all you need
Aww this was good! I really liked it
5/18/2014 c1 Aoi Kiryuu
ADORABLEEEEEEEE
This made my day. Now time to go back to studying D:
1/27/2013 c1 Guest
Awwwww :3
11/18/2012 c1 6Fiocchi10
OMG! You're driving me crazy! xD
Love your story!

Btw, I cried at the end because it was such a simple but really cute sweet story :')
9/10/2012 c1 10Edweis
I really like this OS, it is very well written.
The characters's natures are respected, the prouff, I felt watching the anime !
Midorikawa (my favorite character, is so cute *.*) is very true ! Exactly as I imagined : cheerful but lack of confidence in him ;)
Anyway, I congratulate you !

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm french and I use often internet translator /
9/4/2012 c1 6jumbled thoughts keep me up
/cries/ Midoikawa-kun's all grown up... Kissing Hiroto and thinking such in-depth thoughts... OH MIRODI-CHAAAAANNNNNN /bawls/

Midorikawa: It's okay, Violet, everything's fine, I'm still me... *pats Violet's back*
Violet: *wipes away tears* Okay.

Yeah... Midori's like a little brother to me :D Y'know, the sweet lovable kind, not the annoying kind -.-

SO THIS STORY WAS SO AWWWWW x3 LOL everyone's afraid of thunderstorms in Inazuma. Any who, more HiroMido? :D Love Violet*
8/24/2012 c1 27Garfakcy-chan
So cute! Luv luv luv it!
8/24/2012 c1 2TulipHead76
That was not lame that was adorable!
8/23/2012 c1 18Mizuhara Yukie
MAMERA! YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank you for update HiroMido! You made me love this couple more!
8/22/2012 c1 21Little-Blue-Tiger
Ahh i'm gonna punch Mido next time if he says again he's not worth Hiroto!

Cute fic, if only it was a bit too alike to Fubuki/Goenji (If you know what I mean) and had a bit of mistakes but is was very cute! I like it.

Good luck and best wishes!
8/22/2012 c1 4aseena2144
awwww! Thats soo cute!
Im not much of a yaoi fan except for BurnxGazelle, but it was kawaii ill admit.
Im such a sob for those kinda stories.
8/22/2012 c1 DutchWreck
*blinks* oooo-kay...? Sweet story, though. But my mind was screaming: "WTF" The entire time, sooo... Also, I'm back from Egypt! And not sunburned! Which is a miracle, since it takes 5 seconds in the sun without sunburn and... you're fried. It was fun though! I miss them already :( Anyway, nice story :) Though you didn't strike me as a yaoi lover... Did you watch any yaoi anime? They're pretty cute (I'm not a fan of yaoi in Inazuma Eleven, but for the rest I'm a bit of a fan girl *blushes*)