FanFiction.Net
for Melting Silver

10/30/2018 c3 Surprised Guest
Wow. Nice perpetuation of the myths and stereotypes of women in domestic violence relationships ie a "fatass coward", who 'chooses' abusive men deliberately and is incapable of having or finding respectful partners. Try and stick to writing about things you know or at least do some research, because this is a very poor portrayal of that experience. Very poor.
7/5/2017 c5 Guest
Kinda hard to generate any sympathy for this Sam character
10/16/2013 c10 8The cat with blue eyes
Hi ! So I kinde read all your stories about Sam and I just want to say it's amazing ! I really really love your style and god I can't stop reading ! Now I'm moving on Silver flames and I already know that you won't dispoint me :)

Thanks for the great adventures !
5/10/2013 c10 1Best Buy Seasons
ah i just finished this and im about to go to chapter 18 of silver smoke. but this story was really good is it sad that i actually like draken? i mean talk about angsty and i was just talking before in my other comment about how i was dreading the angst. guess im a masochist haha but i kinda like the whole "evil" thing. and if it weren't for steve i would probably wish they would get back together. even though it was completely abusive and not okay but idk like i said masochist. but ahh hopefully im done with silver smoke soon and then i can start silver flames!
1/17/2013 c10 2sagisen112
This story is AMAZING! :D It's sad that Steve never talks to Sam anymore, but anyways, it was a great idea to write this story as Sam's diary... EXCELLENT! :3 :D
9/25/2012 c10 5Star of Courage
W-wow. Poor Sam went through SO much.
T-T
9/18/2012 c10 brandibuckeye
Awesome chapter! I am so happy that Sam is feeling more like herself. I can't wait for the Sam/Steve reunion! Please update Silver Smoke again soon!
9/18/2012 c10 1clarinetgirl628
Omg I love it I love it I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter of your other story. I'm so looking forward to the reunion. Loved this story and update the other one soon!
9/18/2012 c10 2Laurafxox
As usual your chapter was fantastic! I'm so glad you wrote this story it really showed how much the character actually needed her family in the avengers! I believe that the diary style was utilised fantastically and I'm so impressed with everything that you've written! I cannot wait for the reunion in Silver Smoke and am literally sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next chapter! Fantastic story! :)
9/18/2012 c10 roxxirox
Yay so excited I can't wait. This story was great in every way. Even tho a lot of time past during this story in a few amount of chapters I don't feel like I missed any of it and that is what amazes me.
If I don't tell you enough you are wonderful and your writing style is just wow, so easy to read and always keeps my interest. Thank you for writing and I will be Assembling for the continuation of Silver Smoke
9/18/2012 c10 89erica.phoenix16
Does this mean this story will finished?
9/18/2012 c10 2Of-Thieves-and-Liars
I'm super excited for their reunion ! Can't wait to see how that plays out.
9/17/2012 c10 11GoForTehGig
I love conclusions. And Nolan's Batman trilogy (the Dark Knight was my fav). And I miss the days of Avengers pillow fights...my dad was a Marvel comic nut so yeah. Can't wait for Silver Smoke and Sam and Steve getting back together!
9/17/2012 c10 7aarinisreading
Can't wait for the next chapter Lexis!
9/17/2012 c10 11Selvet
Great chapter! Can't wait for more of then other story
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »