for In the Arms of her Dragon

11/16/2021 c1 Dracohermionealways
I like your updated work and want to read further. Please update soon.
7/24/2021 c1 fatunicorn96
AUTHORRRR! I LOVE YOUR EDITED WRITING STYLE AND WORK! Hope everything is well with u and u are keeping safe. Great job in writing this and i am breezing through it as if i live in this AU.
7/2/2021 c1 4The Melon Lord. Toph
Can I ask why you've decided to put it all up as one chapter? Kinda makes it difficult to read updates and find what chapter you were up to
6/19/2021 c1 Steph
Hi there,

This is my absolute favourite story out there. I'm always glad to see you back because you write so beautifully. Please don't remove the original story though, I've loved coming back to it over the years.
Best of luck with your writing :)
5/28/2021 c1 Whit96
Thanks for keeping the old fic! I'm excited for the rewrite! This is one of my all time favorites!
5/25/2021 c1 TheBlackHayate
I read story before and I'm excited to do it once more! But please maybe divide chapters, because it will make some life's easier
5/24/2021 c1 Brina2123
I'm so glad you're back! I really love the old story but I'm excited to see how much you've grown as a writer and what kind of story this will turn out to be!
5/24/2021 c1 moonlightshiver
Hi this is great but the whole story so far is smushed into one chapter... can you maybe divide it? But amazing story, and I hope we see more Dragon Draco!
5/23/2021 c1 JuicyFruit22
I remember this from awhile back! Happy to see you write it again
5/22/2021 c1 earthtosammy
Welcome back! It's a little sad that the old story is gone, but I'm very interested to see what the new one will pan out like. A lot can change in 9 years so it'll be fun to see how your writing has improved! :)
5/22/2021 c1 1damnthatsht
This is like a whole different story. I’m sad.
5/22/2021 c1 rimi2204
Please post rest of the story in quick succession too.
5/22/2021 c1 BasicLAW GUY
What the hell happened?
5/22/2021 c1 fangoria.nights
Is this being rehashed or just reposted?
Wasn't particularly good first time round; readable yes but room to be greatly improved upon.
5/22/2021 c1 vinbhat
oh please no.. the old chapters were better . the excitement with bubo in that one was so good... please post them back .. the existing chapters were way better .
4,373 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »