for Just a Feeling

11/14/2013 c4 5Arinlianette
Marley's ability is pretty amazing. Can't wait to read how she fairs against Ward next chapter!
11/14/2013 c3 Arinlianette
Awkward...I'm glad you didn't make everyone just automatically be friends with Marley which makes this more realistic. Keep writing like this!
11/14/2013 c2 Arinlianette
Action seen was very vivid and I feel like I'm watching the TV show! Can't wait to read more!
11/14/2013 c1 Arinlianette
Your writing style is great! I think this is the first Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D fanfic I've that has serious writing like this and an OC with noticeable character flaws. This is great :)
11/14/2013 c4 6that'sthe411
This story is off to a great start. I really like the character of Marley, but with the way things are going it looks like it's shaping up to be a WardxMarley story, right? Please, I implore you, do NOT go down that road. CanonxOC stories are tricky business, and definitely should not be attempted in a fandom this young. It's a bad idea. Skyeward, FitzSimmons, friend!MarleyxWard and maybe MarleyxOC are much safer bets. Besides that, great job! Update soon!
11/11/2013 c4 foreverfinal
OMG I love it! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! QUICKLY! SERIOUSLY, STOP READING THIS AND UPDATE! I'M DYING OVER HERE!
11/13/2012 c2 6azure blue espeon
Hmm, interesting story. I wasnt quite sure where you were going to go with this, but it seems to be pretty good for now.
10/3/2012 c2 1SakuraPheonix13
OMG! Please, PLEASE update! I'm hooked and I want SHIELD to SUFFER! Darn you Fury! I hope you burn for what you did to her! WRITE MORE!
8/26/2012 c2 StacyB
Love it. From what I've read it looks like it will be very good and I hope you continue with it
8/26/2012 c2 1WolfDarkfur
So, she hasn't slept in 3 years and can feel peoples emotions, cool! Like this chapter.
8/25/2012 c2 4BewareTheBandersnatch
Hmm...was it SHIELD that rescued her? And what is her power? I am intrigued by this story.
8/24/2012 c1 1WolfDarkfur
Great, really promising start, interesting summary.
8/23/2012 c1 24TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters
Would definitely be interested in seeing more.