for 15 Years On

11/16/2012 c1 NoName
you spelled 'peace' wrong..
just saying :D
REALLY LIKED THIS FANFIC! SO SWEETTT
GREAT JOB! keep on writin' ;)

-NoName
10/19/2012 c1 Annie
Kensi ran away and lived on the streets for nearly a year after her dad was killed. Other than that she probably got put into the foster care system if she didn't have other relatives to stay with.
9/10/2012 c1 CaKeLove
Hey over there : )

Read your FF yesterday and I really, really loved it.
Couldn't tell you how glad I am that some persons are still writing and loving CaKe FF's, even if it probably will be Densi at the end ; ) I'm always shipping the most impossible pairings xD So thank you very, very much for writing this FF and posting it :D Hope it will be followed by many more stories soon ; )

Also cast a glance on your side on and I think somehow we're a little bit similar, even if I don't know you. Sounds a little bit strange somehow, especially when I'm thinking about the fact, that you are living on the other side of the world :p Just wanted to write you this in a review (I don't have a FF account, because I've never written a story and my writing isn't good, I think ), I don't really know why xD So, I'm very glad there are some more CaKe shippers out there, who love them as much as I do :D :D :D Cutest couple eve Have a wonderful and sunny day over there in beautiful Australia.
Hope my English wasn't sooo worse, so you could understand it somehow xD

Many kind regards from the other side of the world :)

Ann
8/24/2012 c1 95Sweetylove30
Oh My God, this is so good, you make me cry.
I love it and I would love to read more, too bad is just a one shot.
Please, keep writting, I love your stories.
Sweety
8/24/2012 c1 Jenna98
hey!
i absolutely adore this story!
i know its intended to be a oneshot but MORE please i love callen/kensi fluff!
8/24/2012 c1 Takoh
Thank you. Finally Someone else who is curious where 15 year old kensi went. I've been wondering about that since the middle on the k, blye episode. Love the story. Awesome job.
8/24/2012 c1 1Callensi
Great job on this! Love how Callen gets to 'handle' her. Makes my Callensi heart go putter-patter.